• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
    Wtf? Why would they reverse the law?

Notsureifsrs.
    Yeah, deadly serious.

And not a faintest clue ay, probs so they can pull over more p platers haha.

I heard a rumour that it is actually the original plan though, 08-11 massive restrictions, then one less restriction every year...

Comment

• i remember back in the day VSS cruises used to get 1000+ cars.

and 1000+ cars went on the cruise, wasnt just a meet

Comment

• shift got changed to arvo tomorrow, no ozhomo for me... will prob get to jdmst at like 730-8... fml
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          shift got changed to arvo tomorrow, no ozhomo for me... will prob get to jdmst at like 730-8... fml
          fuck ur a gay cunt. ill see ya at jdmst

Comment

• money motherfucker, do you earn it?

Comment

money motherfucker, do you earn it?
              not as an apprentice mechanic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                not as an apprentice mechanic
                not as a qualified one either.

Comment

not as a qualified one either.
                  touche

Comment

• anyone got recommendations for customs brokers to clear a pallet through customs? new engines due to land on the 6th, and i have to sort out a broker. got one place has quoted me, just curious if anyone knows someone that could possibly be cheaper

Comment

• Need legit help guys, I know this isn't the type of place that people generally go to for relationship advice, but... Yeah.

My girlfriend is just constantly pissed off, and not like, blah blah blah I'm on my period shit, just generally always moody with me! What the fuck do I do! Like, this is a message she sent me,

'I texted you when you were awake but you couldnt even have the decency to reply, I'm so over this shit I'm so angry at you I just can't even deal with it. You were such an ass last night and today aswell and then now too. You're not the only one in the relationship. Think about my feelings every now and then instead of your own.'

I mean, I got that because I didn't text her while i was at the fucking Australian Surf Life Saving Championships!

Argh :/

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                        anyone got recommendations for customs brokers to clear a pallet through customs? new engines due to land on the 6th, and i have to sort out a broker. got one place has quoted me, just curious if anyone knows someone that could possibly be cheaper
                        Arrow Customs 575 Queensberry Street, Melbourne, VIC 3051 Tel: (03) 9326 4955

ive used them a few times theyre pretty good and price is reasonable too

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          Need legit help guys, I know this isn't the type of place that people generally go to for relationship advice, but... Yeah.

My girlfriend is just constantly pissed off, and not like, blah blah blah I'm on my period shit, just generally always moody with me! What the fuck do I do! Like, this is a message she sent me,

'I texted you when you were awake but you couldnt even have the decency to reply, I'm so over this shit I'm so angry at you I just can't even deal with it. You were such an ass last night and today aswell and then now too. You're not the only one in the relationship. Think about my feelings every now and then instead of your own.'

I mean, I got that because I didn't text her while i was at the fucking Australian Surf Life Saving Championships!

Argh :/
                          That's spastic man, how long have you's been together?
                          She knew you were at the championships right and you were busy? Just say that..i guess you already have though, idonotunderstand, sorry for lack of help, seems heaps unreasonable.

Comment

• cheers, ill give em a call monday

Comment

• Single|Works rep...... not by choice LOL

Comment

• Jimmy, you got 32 4door, bitches be on their knees for you ...lol i think they should be anyway, love your car.

Comment

Working...
                                X