Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like that dude was reading into our texts from the other night Reece, hahaha.
    I can't wait to roll around Melbourne this weekend.

Comment

• oh i see why we need to keep sunday free. looool

Comment

• oxer! we need to do werk on my car next monday, or week, you free whens?
        sigpic

Comment

• Im doing work experience all week in sydney. Really not used to getting up at 5:30 in the morning cause i always get up at 8 for school lol.
          The VL is so shit on fuel too, 1/4 tank gone. Done 90 kms.
          Ohwells.

Comment

• How big is the tank? My 32 only used to get 100kms per 1/4 on a good tank.

Where are you doing work experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by OxP View Post
              Sounds like that dude was reading into our texts from the other night Reece, hahaha.
              I can't wait to roll around Melbourne this weekend.
              ahhaha yeah no shit. Aj full troll iphone4 hack seshhh
              im off sunday. FUCK YEAHHH. should of gotten here saturday night. theres a meet here. planning to pre meet. people would of lost their shit if they saw your commo rock up hahaha

Comment

• whens garage cafe rhys? sunday or not?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                  ahhaha yeah no shit. Aj full troll iphone4 hack seshhh
                  im off sunday. FUCK YEAHHH. should of gotten here saturday night. theres a meet here. planning to pre meet. people would of lost their shit if they saw your commo rock up hahaha
                  can you pm me deets for sunday?

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                    oxer! we need to do werk on my car next monday, or week, you free whens?
                    not sure, dont have a roster for next week yet...

Good old casual work, im rostered for 5 days and on call the other 2, so it will be hard to set shit in stone... what you need?
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• just roll my guards
                      sigpic

Comment

• ill let you know when I get my roster...
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sweet
                          sigpic

Comment

• phones barred due to punchons with optus, any meetups comming up pm me pleASeeee. ps miss you oxer and nam <3<3
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                              phones barred due to punchons with optus, any meetups comming up pm me pleASeeee. ps miss you oxer and nam <3<3
                              haha, yeah want a meet, missing you too colin s2s2
                              sigpic

Comment

• Oxer knows more about sunday than I do. LOL so Pm him yawwwwwwww

yeah colin, fucking miss you too. you fuck. <3 -.-'

Comment

Working...
                                X