This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
    Raced a honda accord fucking K24!?! .. and i fucking whipped the shit outta him. My car is 35 years old and put his 2004 honda to shame. Fucking king !! (car broke down 2 mins later and cant drive no more lol) but atleast died in pride and victory !!
    Pfft... obviously he wasnt trying....

Originally posted by SF5 View Post
    Hey guys, any idea what a decent second hand set of BBS LM's would go for on YJ, in 5x100 18x8" or 9" with offset between 45-35? Any links?
    how long is a piece of string?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      how long is a piece of string?
      Twice half it's length...

Comment

• But seriously I just had a look and I couldn't find anything... 5x100 is not common enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
          But seriously I just had a look and I couldn't find anything... 5x100 is not common enough
          Mm that's what I was thinking, thanks anyway mate!

Comment

• ^^you interested in 17"? I have 17 5x100 in stock

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
              But seriously I just had a look and I couldn't find anything... 5x100 is not common enough
              5x100 is horrid once getting into bigger/wider and nicer wheels
              i have 19" LMs with adapters to convert to 5x100 already if your keen, they are in the for sale section on here
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• 5x100 worst everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• freakin post aus, comes and drops off my parcel but i wasnt home. dont leave a note or anything. had to call them up and they said its ready for pick up and they holding it for me. sigh why cant they do their work properly zzz
                  sigpic

Comment

• btw 5x100? why not work meisters? they in your range of offsets and widths plus cheap atm too
                    ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                      freakin post aus, comes and drops off my parcel but i wasnt home. dont leave a note or anything. had to call them up and they said its ready for pick up and they holding it for me. sigh why cant they do their work properly zzz
                      fuuuu auspost the worst, mofos chipped ma rims and deliver my stuff to wrong people even though i have to sign the fekkkkkkkkk
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• I posted an express post package and it arrived to the consignee 2 weeks later. Fuck it wasn't even interstate and it ended up in Sydney. Trassshhh.

Comment

• i got an entry form for performance car mania

did u see the whitewalls on ebay ox?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            5x100 is horrid once getting into bigger/wider and nicer wheels
                            i have 19" LMs with adapters to convert to 5x100 already if your keen, they are in the for sale section on here
                            Thanks for the offer mate, i would be keen on 19's if they came with tyres and were a decent price. Just had a look at yours and they look schmick! Unfortunately a 10" rear will be almost impossible on an Forester GT without a bit of body work though

Originally posted by neni View Post
                            5x100 worst everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                            It would seem so! So many nice rims in other stud patterns!

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
                              It would seem so! So many nice rims in other stud patterns!
                              welcome to my world with 4x100

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                                ^^you interested in 17"? I have 17 5x100 in stock
                                What specs mate??

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                welcome to my world with 4x100
                                Haha my old Starlet ran 4x100 and yep, struggled to find a nice set!
                                Last edited by SF5; 03-23-2012, 02:46 AM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Working...
                                X