X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
    Where's it coming from?

I have a package coming from the states and so far it has been 3 weeks and detoured across to Canada on the 16th and that's the last I heard of it... why the fk did it end up in Canada to start with?!
    japan, but its in melbourne atm, like i said, its location is my postcode so im assuming its at my post office or i missed the delivery
    sigpic

Comment

• Woody that bug is fucking sick !! Id fucking love to have something like that to smash around..

Anyone do trike drifting? I just modified it to slide on PVC, fuuuuuck its so fun !

Comment

• If we have a forest party the mud slinger (the baja bug) will come along for hot laps!

Comment

• had someone yell "nice wheels fag" while waiting at the lights out bayswater way... not sure if srs or not...
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            had someone yell "nice wheels fag" while waiting at the lights out bayswater way... not sure if srs or not...
            Probably some commodore driving, jim beam drinking, wife bashing bogan who only hearts fuck off chromies.

Comment

• bogan pride

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                If we have a forest party the mud slinger (the baja bug) will come along for hot laps!
                BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, was waiting for the term 'Forest Party' to pop up....BAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHA
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Forrest party ftw!
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                    Probably some commodore driving, jim beam drinking, wife bashing bogan who only hearts fuck off chromies.
                    pretty sure it came from a blue pulsar hatch but whatever.
                    dude where did you find that beetle!
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• fkin flannelette shirts n shit.....BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        Cooper I'm making my own out of an old bmx, I'll chuck up a few pictures of mine, which is in the process. Cheap as shit and twice as fun!
                        ah cool, yea if I can't get a cheap huffy i'll def do that
                        Flickr
                        FB Page
                        Facebook

Comment

• Raced a honda accord fucking K24!?! .. and i fucking whipped the shit outta him. My car is 35 years old and put his 2004 honda to shame. Fucking king !! (car broke down 2 mins later and cant drive no more lol) but atleast died in pride and victory !!

Comment

• LMFAO......such an idiot Georgina.

Comment

• Hey guys, any idea what a decent second hand set of BBS LM's would go for on YJ, in 5x100 18x8" or 9" with offset between 45-35? Any links?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                                Raced a honda accord fucking K24!?! .. and i fucking whipped the shit outta him. My car is 35 years old and put his 2004 honda to shame. Fucking king !! (car broke down 2 mins later and cant drive no more lol) but atleast died in pride and victory !!
                                danger to the manifold?
                                did the floor pan fall out?

Comment

Working...
                                X