Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching F1s practice outside the gym window in the morning before work is a great way to start the day

considering just going for a gym sesh on sunday and watch the race at the same time
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• top photo that one.
      IG: wade_rees_
      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• finally got my headunit back......taylor swift speak now tour live concert dvd.......in...jamming...best.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Chuuurrr

Comment

• Can see the track from my work window feel like jumping out.
            Carerra cup is on now
            Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
              Ryan, I think you should remove your rear spoilerrrrr
              Nahhhhhh. Much prefer the Stock styling. Keeping a true old school jap 90's styling theme. Might go 15's later this year too

Comment

• True, I've always preferred the spoiler on the r32 GTR, never understood why people would take them off, guess the same thing applies here haha.

Only go 15s if you go super lowwww haha

Comment

• epic hi fives all round

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn1IQJm4sUc&feature=player_detailpage"]Biker high five's cop - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                    True, I've always preferred the spoiler on the r32 GTR, never understood why people would take them off, guess the same thing applies here haha.

Only go 15s if you go super lowwww haha
                    haha yeah thats the main reason I havent done 15's yet. still drive the car alot on the street and to and from drift pracs at winton so sort of cbf going any lower for now haha

Comment

• ive got streeter to put my max bid in on those wheels

Comment

• Reece its your birthday soon. Are we getting smashed and inviting all those dirty nurses from your work out on the town!!!!

Comment

• LMAO. Ask ox for deets about tomorrow night. Not sure you'll like rnb & Hiphop music though?

Comment

• fuark got out bid last minute fuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              LMAO. Ask ox for deets about tomorrow night. Not sure you'll like rnb & Hiphop music though?
                              will be done at work round 10pm, holla at me with deetz plzz xoxo
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Hi, the article is so wonderful, I am interested in it. I will pay attention to your articles.but i need more information about this.
                                networth
                                net worth

Comment

Working...
                                X