This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do people get adapters from?

Need to go from 4x130 to whatever is needed. Otherwise I'll just get new discs drilled at whatever PCD and just get adapters after that... Any sites people have?

4x130 is a weird PCD, from what I can tell anyway...
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Nam is out of Single|Works.
      hahahaha
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        nomnomnom
        I have 11 of these now although im sure people are going to flip out when the vento is rocking stock looking monzas and the bora is on the 'porsche' ones i had made up.
        atleast you can run the big lipped versions, i was lucky to find some offset friendly centres. all the other fronts are 8.5et27ish which becomes to much for a vw once adding 15mm adapters
        ahh sick, not sure if i'm gona paint them or not, they do look cool in like black

these are 17x9 +21, which is pretty good specs, i pretty much dont buy anything unless the offset is <24
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Where do people get adapters from?

Need to go from 4x130 to whatever is needed. Otherwise I'll just get new discs drilled at whatever PCD and just get adapters after that... Any sites people have?

4x130 is a weird PCD, from what I can tell anyway...
          i didnt bother with adapters as its impossible to get a decent offset running them. just had the rims redrilled, you cant even tell they've been modified and its alot less headfucks than having to find a rim you like while making sure theyre offset is high enough to accept the adapters
          Last edited by cln; 03-07-2012, 07:20 AM.
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Yeah, that's very true!

I have to run pretty high offset anyway, currently without any poke I have +35ET rims on her. I'll most likely have to get spacers and just get new disc brakes all around. But that is a massive upgrade to my brake system as I have front discs and rear drums, so might just get new discs drilled for the front and new drums drilled for the rear. Depends if I want to spend a crap load on upgrading the rear or not...

Spacers will definitely have to be bought however.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              Nam is out of Single|Works.
              hahahaha
              WHAT? sif i am, still single bro... nat was only over to help my sis with grad job applications, not love for me man =(
              sigpic

Comment

• get fked. she stopped playing Draw Something forawhile.....defs doing some funfun shit therrreee.

Comment

• Awkward|Works

Comment

• Adobo|Works

Comment

• sorry to get your hopes up tranzz...
                      sigpic

Comment

• im gonna make shit full awks and blame her for evvvifing...LOLOLOL

Comment

• So many single|works members, I think I may have to join your super league soon.

Comment

• Thinking about what wheels i should get for the VL whether to buy a set of actual good wheels. Or buy a set of 15x7 ceptors or get a set of 15x6 and get them widened...iunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                              So many single|works members, I think I may have to join your super league soon.
                              mate, when you break up with truc is the day i wont wear nike shoes anymore

ei never

Comment

• Squeaky sway bar... Fml

Comment

Working...
                                X