Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, mines from all over the place, stuff from Sydney, stuff from Melbourne and then even stuff from Taiwan!

Got my dual carb setup today which was good, one more thing ticked off.
    Next to come will probably be stuff from Melbourne and then after that, Taiwan.

IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• ye when my rims arrived 1 of them lagged behind the others by 2 days, bricks were shat lol. is there anyway to lookup old carsales ads? i need to save the pics from my cars add when i bought it to do a timeline sort of picture thing
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• I might talk to my Dad about rims. He's in Macau (used to live there myself actually) and I know of a couple of rim places around that do shit.

Plus, cheaper to ship to Dad from Japan and then to me probably...
        I don't know how to use Yahoo Japan

n00b alert?
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• email jesse streeter, only person ive ever trusted with importing gear from os. deposited 6k into his acc and didnt think twice lol.

PS, you know your irish when you come home and check microwave for food and cop this:

funny thing is i left it there and went and changed, came back out and the plates gone im like wtf?? go into the front room and the old mans sitting there in his recliner smashing it watching stargate... LOL.
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• cln, contact details for Jesse would be great!

Ahaha that is gold!
            Wish my old man was into Stargate. Step Dad is, but he's a douche so it doesn't count...
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• seb, do u have google chrome browser?

it has english translator in it, or against everyones wishes, u can browse thru import monster

Comment

• Lukey, been browsing away, even added something into the YJ thread on here

Finally figured it out, I'm guessing I just need to get the URL of the shit I want, email Jesse and deposit a max bid or the final cost into his account + all shipping charges?

I be excited now!
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• yea thats pretty much it, just email him etc.

Comment

• Don't have his email, can someone PM it to me for use later?

Next pay check = some sort of BBS in 16".
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• i've bought 1, 2, 3... 4. yep 4 sets of splits (16's) from japan for around 4-600 bucks.

not really that expensive. 17's are a bit more exxy.

RS001 are generally blood money if the seller knows what thy're selling.

use importmonster for ultimate noob-ness. or apparently google chrome can translate YJ

Comment

• jesse@jessestreeter.com

Comment

• bought me a set of these

****** will be ******
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• his website which ahs his email

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                              i've bought 1, 2, 3... 4. yep 4 sets of splits (16's) from japan for around 4-600 bucks.

not really that expensive. 17's are a bit more exxy.

RS001 are generally blood money if the seller knows what thy're selling.

use importmonster for ultimate noob-ness. or apparently google chrome can translate YJ
                              Damn, yeah, they look pretty cheap and they just need a freshen up.
                              I've got a mate that does powder coating so can get them done cheaply but quality is 110%.

16's are what I'll aim for.

Yeah, RS001's are just a dream for me. I'd settle for something less, anything BBS and 16 will do me as long as they're three piece.

Been using importmonster for searching, but then go to the actual site to view

And Chrome is my default browser, the rest are crap!
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                Thanks mate!
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X