Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooooooo guard roller anyone? Need it before i repaint ! Please, whos game enough ? :P

Comment

• Lukey that scrape looks like the light blue S13 that was in the garage not far from your car, should've confronted the dude

re: education
      I've finished yr12, did a uni course while working part time and now started a full time job as a software development consultant
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Roman,
        That's awesome! Where you at? What firm?
        Do you do any coding yourself or just a consultant now?

If you do, what languages you know?
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• again re: year 12.
          I finished yr 12 with no idea what I wanted to do.
          managed to get work experience at a local engineering joint as a draftsperson which quickly changed to a traineeship style roll. I loved it! 5 years on the only reason i left was to get out of my country town and to melbs so i could have a life after hours with my GF, friends, and car groups. ended up back in the class room at 23 so I can get a piece of paper for the skills i already have lol.

Id suggest finishing year 12 as a minimum, either go study further or make sure you get a job that will take you somewhere and advance your skills (not just bottle shop worker full time for example)
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I'd do it for you George.. But the whole distance thing makes it hard haha
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
              Roman,
              That's awesome! Where you at? What firm?
              Do you do any coding yourself or just a consultant now?

If you do, what languages you know?
              I'm at DWS on Collins St

I just started last week, so I'm still on the bench just doing the Induction and training courses, waiting while they find a project for me to go on to.

The main language I did in Uni was Java, so I can code that alright.
              I wouldn't mind doing database work either as i found SQL pretty easy at uni.
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                Sooooooooo guard roller anyone? Need it before i repaint ! Please, whos game enough ? :P
                When you get one, give me a call LMAO

spot the lowz

stupid as george and his damn driveway. Thanks for the help but <3 my sidewall is rubbing heaps now on one of my tyres. Need to pump. See how our efforts went george when i get a full tank

and for colin <3

Comment

• please shoot me now.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ox, how are the Single|Works stickers coming along?

Comment

• havent had time yet, but i will do them haha
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Lukey that scrape looks like the light blue S13 that was in the garage not far from your car, should've confronted the dude
                        thats what i thought but afaik it didnt leave the garage the whole time i was there and i had a quick look around it and couldnt see any red marks on it

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          I'm at DWS on Collins St

I just started last week, so I'm still on the bench just doing the Induction and training courses, waiting while they find a project for me to go on to.

The main language I did in Uni was Java, so I can code that alright.
                          I wouldn't mind doing database work either as i found SQL pretty easy at uni.
                          Awesome!
                          Yeah, I start full time as of tomorrow. I'm fluent in most C based languages, had a poke with Java too. Database work is pretty hard yakka, but if you found it easy, then go for it!

I mainly just do Objective-C (iPhone/iPad applications) which is great fun and definitely gives me the cash to play around and do some crazy shit to the bug when I get the time...
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• If not to personal, how much you talking a year seb?

Comment

• Earning the same amount (if not a little more) than a first year Uni graduate in the work force.
                              It's pretty damn good for a 17 year old that is for sure!

Isn't personal, if I was allowed to I'd PM you, but contractual obligations must be upheld and I am unable to disclose the actual amount I am paid annually.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X