X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
    lol^

I'm getting more and more sick of school.. i have my half yearly yr 12 exams next week and i cbf..but i'm going for my P's on tuesday so thats good i guess..

just wondering what everyone on here did? if you left at the end of year 10 with apprenticship or went to Uni or Tafe..?
    I left in year 10, got my year 11 vcal cert, then started working. Stay in school. If I knew then what I know now, life would be much different.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    finished yr 12 in 2010 and got into mechanical engineering, dropped out like a true northern berber and now spend my days jumping the innocent and stealing cars as well as dealing the odd ounce of narcotic here and there.
    standard.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
      Wooow that couple were so fucking annoying..

Awesome that they posted your car though

Comment

• finish year 12.

i'm doing mech eng, not for the fient hearted. you gotta find something you wanna do, otherwise you'll haven no motivation to study, & put in effort. If you want to succeed, at anything; you gotta put in effort. FACT. Finish yr 12, and then try and figure out what you wanna do. not everyone gets it right first time, so it's ok to try a few things.

Comment

• Im going to Griffith Uni for business, to learn how to run the business I plan on owning, throughout this year I am also goIng to be doing a mechanical engineering course at Tafe this year, so I'm not a complete douche and don't know a thing about cars, while owning a customs shop...

Its something I have dreamed of doing for as long as I can remember, and it's what I know I want to do with my life.

Comment

• Hahahahahahahhaahhaha reece, what fuckheads. Cant believe the Slamry got posted on JustStance !! Good work mangs

Comment

• So many smart people here. I went to and finished year 12. I'm doing a plumbing apprenticeship now. I didnt need my year 12 cert for my trade, but I'm best friends with everyone I went to year 11 and 12 with so it wasn't a complete waste of time. Either way id get a year 12 regardless of whether you will do it or not.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
                Wooow that couple were so fucking annoying..

Awesome that they posted your car though
                Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                Hahahahahahahhaahhaha reece, what fuckheads. Cant believe the Slamry got posted on JustStance !! Good work mangs

ahha thanks fellas. Cant believe its still going hahaha
                This is the guys car btw (Chuck - Sarah Lees hubby)

Comment

• HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

heaps OG car style chuckie!

Comment

• fml.

this happened in the pits at winton today

Comment

• saw it on your fb, sucks balls. you'd think people would have a little bit more respect.

much damage on the top mark? bumper can be replaced/sprayed easy, but that top mark is a pain

Comment

• hit and run?

Comment

• IG: wade_rees_
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Nah mangggg.....

you need legit 10hr sesh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TiSruqbx-w&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TiSruqbx-w&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA fucking tranz!! Man only you would find some shit like that. Haha its fucking funny though

Comment

Working...
                              X