This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    oh sweet, that would be awesome if you could have a look at what size/offset they are
    13x5.5" i think, et18. can only spot one out the back though, im sure i had a full set

Comment

• i dont even bother anymore ceebs. xxr's/rotas are more and more popular now though see them everywhere
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• lemme know if you're interested, and ill make sure ive still got all 4. you can have them cheap, coz theyre just sitting around, youve just gotta make the trip to newborough :p

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          JDMst is full of fail..........

Taken from the picture thread from the NSW meet. sigh. It is the beginning of the end
          lol... It never began, Australia is always destined for failure.

Originally posted by neni View Post
          i dont even bother anymore ceebs. xxr's/rotas are more and more popular now though see them everywhere
          Worst part is when people try to justify the purchase.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• oxer u see wires i want?

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post

lemme know if you're interested, and ill make sure ive still got all 4. you can have them cheap, coz theyre just sitting around, youve just gotta make the trip to newborough :p
              hmm i do like that style, but damn you live ages away lol
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                Prob 2.5kish with tyres, both rims and tyres are less than 20000 old, rims have scuffs etc on them but ill them repaired and resprayed before i sell them. Specs; 18x9.5. 22j all round wrapped in toyo proxes 215/40/R18s. tyres themselves cost.close to 400 each and have fuck all wear on them
                got any pics of them cln? mates interested in them for his evo 9
                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                getout.

Comment

• i do visit hallam on occasion, can maybe try organising meeting up sometime when im down next

Comment

• i'll let you know man, would prefer a bit wider then 5.5" like 6.5 or 7", so i'll see if i have any luck finding those sizes first
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• no worries, as i said, theyre just chillin out the back, so no rush

Comment

• windy day, branches n shit on the road.....all you guys rolling low cars finding it fun? i sorta dont....LOL
                        even the small branches n twigs are a pain.....them crunchy sounds......eww....bahahahaha
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          lol... It never began, Australia is always destined for failure.

Worst part is when people try to justify the purchase.
                          So sad that some people out there think that XXr's etc 'aren't knock off' wheels.... Like they are so common and seem to be accepted that they are just seen as another wheel and not the fake cheap rip-off's that they actually are.... Disappointing.
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• u hatin on me mike?

Comment

• pulled out of the drive way at my new house.
                              As the front lip dragged i noticed something a few feet up the street in the gutter.
                              Looked like a car part, sure enough, vw part number on the back. No idea where it goes.
                              Man the bits of trees and rubbish are a pain. My gf was having a fit cos something got caught up under the car and dragged up the road.
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                pulled out of the drive way at my new house.
                                As the front lip dragged i noticed something a few feet up the street in the gutter.
                                Looked like a car part, sure enough, vw part number on the back. No idea where it goes.
                                Man the bits of trees and rubbish are a pain. My gf was having a fit cos something got caught up under the car and dragged up the road.
                                the new fad is to drag tree branches n shit......swwwaaaagggggg.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                                (oxybum loves da word sswwaaaaggggggg)
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X