Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sort of sad that Police go to so much effort to get cars off the road yet I saw 2 drusg deals happening when I went to Boxhill tonight for dinner.

Comment

• sighhh this topic has always annoyed the shit out of me. You can be a cockhead in any car.. be it a 10kw barina or a 400kw v8. The buck has and always will stop with the driver, but unfortunately its easier to go after the car and fine the offender over and over again($$$$ for government) than to set up the infrastructure to properly train and educate people about motor vehicles and their dangers etc. As usual the government ops for brute force tactics which are in the publics eye rather than education and prevention that noone will see and they wont get credit for. it'll never change yo!
      Last edited by cln; 01-24-2012, 07:05 AM.
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lol Australia.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Operation kilowatt haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Since 5-0 are focussing on cars to raise revenue.... Who wants to buy drugs from me?

Comment

• mannn i **** tracy grimshaw as much as i **** that show just want to falcon punch that bitch
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Like Gordon Ramsay says, Shes a fugly lesbian bitch. No wonder no one wants to marry her, or fuck her for that matter. Stupid whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Since 5-0 are focussing on cars to raise revenue.... Who wants to buy drugs from me?
                  Hahaha tooo goood

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Like Gordon Ramsay says, Shes a fugly lesbian bitch. No wonder no one wants to marry her, or fuck her for that matter. Stupid whore.
                    like!

similar has already started happening here in victoria at prinny...

i saw it about a month ago where cops pull you over take you to the lot behind oakleigh pub and there is a epa setup and the suss out the whole car

Comment

• lol sturgey went down there for a slash the other night, no popo around then. I miss all the action

Comment

• faaa man, i make my car loud for them.....ill do audio demo with Taylor Swift and show them wassup mafkerz.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Neni, change your sig, that shit lags the forum.

Comment

• okayyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Oxer, I found this and thought of you. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                                okayyyyyyyyyyy
                                Thanks man <3

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                                Oxer, I found this and thought of you. <3

What the fuck is that? hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X