X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    Isnt it also illegal to show the incorrect plates
    If you're not ? Say full license showing they're a p plater or an l plater showing p plates?
    yep!
    forgot to take my P plates down once and mum got a warning when she went through a random breath test.

Cops do what they want. cars are too low, p plates, fog lights on, running stop signs/red lights without sirens/lights on. Who is going to pull them up? Just have to live with it
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• anyone know how low cusco coilovers go ?

Comment

• lots of newbies i see joining lately.
        #fuckstancemagazine
        (jk newbs)

Comment

• :O
          just realised i have truely become a part of s.w by ****** on new people LAWLZ

Comment

• How so? lol.... Where are the new people AJ? You're fucked....
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just saw an add for ACA tonight @ 6.30 ... "Hoon trap to beat them all".

*rage face palm* ... how about addressing the real issue and bringing in compulsory driver training?

Comment

• I wont be home in time

Watch it Tom and post up the key points hahaha.

Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i know of a trap to beat all StanceWorks cars.......speedbumps......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    i know of a trap to beat all StanceWorks cars.......speedbumps......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                    even a dip in the road rapes me man gotta raise the front a tad, sumps taking a fucking beating hard.

Comment

• ACA:

"this blue subaru's windows are too dark"

no i did not make a mistake, YES they showed an evo....

"your air filter is sticking out of the bonnet so if you hit some one its going to do some serious damage"

mate if you hit some one with your car i think the air filter is the least of their worries, how about the 2ton car fucking hitting them

"your horn is too loud"
                      Problem?

"your exhaust has a flap to help make it quieter"
                      Problem?

"there hoons but call them selves car enthusiasts"
                      theirs a difference fuck head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        How so? lol.... Where are the new people AJ? You're fucked....
                        every one gets trolled when they join s/w forum...comes standard
                        assuming people with less then 10 posts are new.

Comment

• As aboves comments

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGSLFAwbig"]A Current Affair - Hoon Report 24/1/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• That's fucking bullshit.

Comment

• Fucking scary that...

Comment

• lol at " there was also a defect with the horn and it's too loud"

but then shows the reporter and owner talking about the exhaust note...

Simple editing and ACA can't even manage that..........

Nothing but **** for that show...****.
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X