• deffinetly not in.

Comment

• Down for dinner

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• no one cares rHHHHHHHHHHHHHeece you putanginamo n stuffzz =D
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Hahahaha fuck ya. Not gonna leave any car spots for you.....

Outside
          Mwahahaga

Comment

• Hey guys just a heads up, there's a Undercover Black Maloo that is in the area trying to drag people with imports then pulling them over to give them a fine. Spotted afew times, pulling over random cars on station road and around the st. albans/deerpark/kingspark area.

We got his numberplates which are YAT-457, Let's see what the hoon hotline has to say about this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by vyets View Post
              Hey guys just a heads up, there's a Undercover Black Maloo that is in the area trying to drag people with imports then pulling them over to give them a fine. Spotted afew times, pulling over random cars on station road and around the st. albans/deerpark/kingspark area.

We got his numberplates which are YAT-457, Let's see what the hoon hotline has to say about this one.
              thanks for the heads up, thats a road i frequent a lot

usually see an undercover on thats street once a week
              seems they have switched to baiting tactics
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• if your dumb enough to drag on the st, good riddance :P

Comment

• the ute should be like..... [UTE-2NV] or some shit.....bahahahhahaha OMFG BROSH *with cap worn pointed 90 degrees to the sky* fo0lie brrooooo
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• i don't drag on the street, but an undercover won't need me to drag them to find an excuse to pull me over lol
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I have no indicators. Really really need to fix this loom problem

Comment

• We've got a few XR6T's in a few diffrerent suburbs baiting people here just recently too. Seems as though it's an Australia-wide tactic. Some of them have been wearing P-plates too. (keep in mind, XR6T's are banned from P-platers)

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          no Moh, fishing with explosives is not actually fishing.....
                          fuck.

Comment

• Ringwood Police have a green XR6 ute with a JetPilot sticker on the back window with a sports bar.

A buddy of mine was pulled over by a under cover commodore with P-plates when he was on schoolies a few years back, random breath test (bogan minitruck) and all was good.

Comment

• Got my first yellow sticker on the r31. For offset and suspension stiffness funny shit is I was on the way to a mates for guard roller and c spanners.

Damn you policemans
                              Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                                We've got a few XR6T's in a few diffrerent suburbs baiting people here just recently too. Seems as though it's an Australia-wide tactic. Some of them have been wearing P-plates too. (keep in mind, XR6T's are banned from P-platers)

Isnt it also illegal to show the incorrect plates
                                If you're not ? Say full license showing they're a p plater or an l plater showing p plates?

Comment

Working...
                                X