This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I still feel an urge, But I know Ill never be able to run them without being buttfucked by the law...

lol true...
    ha ha yeah, nobody can run them without getting raped by the po-po
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Roman, still got the emitz?

Ryan, go back to Sau you homo <3

SAU blows haha, I spend more time on NS these days for the lols haha

Comment

• Fag.... come change my fuckin light globe.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Honda Beat at the SAU photoshoot last night was sick, 60hp in a 750kg car

needs a B16 or B18 swap for some sleeper madness

Comment

• so was bar hopping in boracay last night.
            saw cute girl mirin me from the bar. told my cousin to go for it cause i got a mrs. turns out

ladyboy

Comment

• yes i called a ladyboy cute
              shit looked authentic

Comment

• lucky you got a mrs eyy, otherwise that would have been one awkward situation

Comment

• lulzzzzz bad in thailand walking down the street with mates then BAM ladyboy pops out a big ass titty and is like "hey big boyyyyyyyyy you want?" or something along those lines....was like the fekkk that is a nice tit compared to most girls bahaha
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Fag.... come change my fuckin light globe.
                    FUCK YOUR LIGHT GLOBE NUGGA

Seriously that was the laziest job by us ever, the wholesaler we normally use is 2 minutes from your work haha

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      so was bar hopping in boracay last night.
                      saw cute girl mirin me from the bar. told my cousin to go for it cause i got a mrs. turns out

ladyboy
                      its to dangerous there man LOL. i was pervn on a chick for a good 10 mins she turns around and has a bigger adams apple than i have. ruined my night went straight home and watched discovery channel on tv
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• fuckign lol at lady boy stories

tahts fucked up

Comment

• Comment

• i was driving home before, saw a plane in the sky (as you do) and thought 'fuck UAV'. sighhh think i need a break from cod LOL.
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                              i was driving home before, saw a plane in the sky (as you do) and thought 'fuck UAV'. sighhh think i need a break from cod LOL.
                              ummm, no.
                              you thought "fuck sunburn off plane reflections"
                              sssshhiiieeeetttttt......
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                i was driving home before, saw a plane in the sky (as you do) and thought 'fuck UAV'. sighhh think i need a break from cod LOL.
                                you should start playing battlefield 3

Comment

Working...
                                X