Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man i have had so many people ask me what stanceworks is.
    i just pretend it isnt there and reply, what are you on about?
    points at sticker** what are you pointing at man are you high?

Comment

• Too me, them owners aspire to what Fitment should be about. It's all about education. As lukey said 90% of people in this country don't understand Fitment. Them people are apart of that 90%.

When people ask me what stanceworks is, I reply we are a community that strives for aggressive And low Fitment. What's aggressive Fitment? See my car? That's what we are all about. Ohhh so that's what that style is. Yeah bro, no sunken wheels herr. don't buy fake wheels. Fake wheels? You'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
        #Rage

went to a meet on saturday night....95% of the cars where shit and and 70% of those had illest/fat lace/sticker bombed/stanced stickers and badges all over them with their stock ride height wheel less peice of shit cars....U MAD BRO? FUCKING OATH I AM, NOOBS GTFO OF THE STANCE SCEAN AND TAKE YOUR FAKE FUCKING WHEELS WITH YOU. YOUR MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK SHIT WITH YOUR SHITNESS CUNTS

#/rage

and i know some of you will be looking on the forum, so read it and then GTFO
        Clean up your ride, pull the stickers off.. None of them will do it because its the "Cool" thing to have stickerbombed shit... I did that fad, then pulled them all off.. Not worth it.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
        Too me, them owners aspire to what Fitment should be about. It's all about education. As lukey said 90% of people in this country don't understand Fitment. Them people are apart of that 90%.

When people ask me what stanceworks is, I reply we are a community that strives for aggressive And low Fitment. What's aggressive Fitment? See my car? That's what we are all about. Ohhh so that's what that style is. Yeah bro, no sunken wheels herr. don't buy fake wheels. Fake wheels? You'll see.
        Your response should be "We are a community" and thats it.

People dont need to rock an SW sticker for e-rep points imo.. I didnt push things to create a scene full of cars with stickers and fake wheels. I did it to create a family type of atmosphere.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Your response should be "We are a community" and thats it.
          Your response should be "We are a family" and thats it.

Got asked by the mechanic that I got my transmission serviced at about my new S|W sticker, Told him it's ballet related... Look was priceless
          Last edited by HoZy; 01-15-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Hahahaha thats gold.

My aunty asked about my tat, "What does it stand for? Silly Wankers?" I said "No, Stupid Women."
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Lmao ballet related. Haha.
              Community, family, bromance. Same shit lmao.

Stupid wogs (ref Adam #noracist)
              Silly wankers
              Stupid women...
              Stance works

Comment

• Sweaty Walrus

...Oh god, I'm bored

Comment

• Soooo i have a situation. I have another white mk1 shell that im doing a resto on.. however it has rust.

Now im no welding expert nor have i welded before. Im planning on cutting out the rust, and welding in a new sheet of metal. Now i know i need a mig welder for that, however i've been told i need a gas one, but i was hoping i could get away without using gas, coz it would cost too much. Now my Q, should i save up and buy a welder for 4-500, and practis till im good and fix the rust myself, or just pay the money to get someone to do it for me. Coz my old man reckons, when will i use the welder again? Anywhoo .. give me some advice niggas

Comment

• pay some one/borrow one. i all of mine all the time because i do boilermaker work for cashies since im qualified but if ur never gonna use it again then i dont see a point.

Comment

• depending on the amount of rust, it could end up cheaper just buying one lol

plus you'll learn a new skill
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                        Your response should be "We are a family" and thats it.

Got asked by the mechanic that I got my transmission serviced at about my new S|W sticker, Told him it's ballet related... Look was priceless

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Hahahaha thats gold.

My aunty asked about my tat, "What does it stand for? Silly Wankers?" I said "No, Stupid Women."

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        Lmao ballet related. Haha.
                        Community, family, bromance. Same shit lmao.

Stupid wogs (ref Adam & Oxer #noracist)
                        Silly wankers
                        Stupid women...
                        Stance works
                        fixed

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        plus you'll learn a new skill
                        this, plus you never know when you might need it, if you buy a good quality one it should last forever.

and heres my theory with tools and equipment, probably what everyone else thinks but meh.
                        id rather have a tool and not need it then need a tool and not have it.

i have that theory with car insurance and road side assist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          stickerbombed shit... I did that fad, then pulled them all off.. Not worth it.

i used to have heaps of stickers on my back window then took them off, before it became a fad.
                          Last edited by Lukey; 01-16-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• it is quite warm today.
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Hmmm i see, well to the looks of things, it will be more of a future investment sort of thing, as if i ever need it again, i will always have it handy i guess. Would anyone have any ideas what a decent brand is and waht they cost. I know a gasless mig goes for around 4-500 and i've been told that should suffice?

Comment

• Quick question ox,

I know it was a few pages back that we talked about it, but I just realised that you were saying it would be cheaper to have a car that needs custom fabrication done for mounts instead of a car that has bolt on struts?

What's the reasoning behind this? If you couldnt be fucked don't bother, just curious is all haha

Comment

Working...
                                X