• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    ...and a condom. Or something equivalent
    Mars bar wrapper ftw?

Comment

• bought another set of wheels...

need to stop collecting and start using them though!

Comment

• Wheel whores = straight ballers

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
          bought another set of wheels...

need to stop collecting and start using them though!
          the set you were telling me about? or more
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            you're dead to me.
            :P
            when i get it well talk
            thinking about keeping my current wheels and putting them on it, since nissan shares the same stud pattern

Comment

• meh. no low = homo.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

meh. no low = homo.
                if i do get it low, id just go legal heights. it is a work car after all.

Comment

• Finally finished my car... Now I need a pair of CCWs...

Comment

meh. no low = homo.
                    Full homo swagga

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    if i do get it low, id just go legal heights. it is a work car after all.
                    What happened to the crazy Arab I use to know? Legal height isn't low. Thus lows will not be achieved. Life is greater below 10cm..even better below 5cm

Comment

• Was at mates workshop and got him to change my rear brake pads. He took it for a quick drive and i thought id watch him, its a rare thing to see my car being driven other than myself.
                      Was watching him roll down the street and i thought to myself WHAT THE FUCK!? shit was almost on the floor, how on earth do i drive that around daily.....fucking hell.....should raise it i reckon.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        Was at mates workshop and got him to change my rear brake pads. He took it for a quick drive and i thought id watch him, its a rare thing to see my car being driven other than myself.
                        Was watching him roll down the street and i thought to myself WHAT THE FUCK!? shit was almost on the floor, how on earth do i drive that around daily.....fucking hell.....my car looks ill. Gonna keep it this way .
                        ***fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          Finally finished my car... Now I need a pair of CCWs...
                          wut?

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          Full homo swagga

What happened to the crazy Arab I use to know? Legal height isn't low. Thus lows will not be achieved. Life is greater below 10cm..even better below 5cm
                          FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          Was at mates workshop and got him to change my rear brake pads. He took it for a quick drive and i thought id watch him, its a rare thing to see my car being driven other than myself.
                          Was watching him roll down the street and i thought to myself WHAT THE FUCK!? shit was almost on the floor, how on earth do i drive that around daily.....fucking hell.....should raise it i reckon.
                          and you want to go wider... idiot.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lower and wide jase

Comment

• Sorry lukey but everything you post I can't help but ignore and focus my attention on them 3 wonderful asses that grace your sig

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X