This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cln View Post
    gg no sleep and have to leave for work in 30mins yeaaAuh. watchn once upon a time in cabramatta lol, reminds me of fitzroy flats back in high school
    Why no sleep? did u get moon burn from the full moon last nite? ssshiiiiieeeettttttt....
    AY, sunscreen on today, hat and stay indoors coz its sunny n shiet out side. You'll get smeeshheeddd brooo
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Colin you must of been roastin here in the filz

Comment

• moh said his gonna put an ls1 in his 34 when he gets off his p's

Comment

• lukey your gif inspired me
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            Why no sleep? did u get moon burn from the full moon last nite? ssshiiiiieeeettttttt....
            AY, sunscreen on today, hat and stay indoors coz its sunny n shiet out side. You'll get smeeshheeddd brooo
            i have a bunnings umbrella i rep hard whenever outside at work, i get a few looks but careface to those cunts im delicate and shit . Plus i stay in doors anyway fuck going outside or even driving anywhere, even with tinted windows i get burnt through my windscreen LOL ownage. Also now ive got some fucked up irish version of reverse drivers arm (red tho), my right arm is fine cause i stick it at the arm wrest in the shade but my left arm cops it cause i have to keep changing gears so its always toasty as fuck.

gg parents punked me hard had a red headed kid and were like FuCk YeAh DiDdLe LeE Dee lets move to the hottest fucking country on earth o no shit theres a ozone hole excellent even better make the fucker burn.

PS, nah reece never got burnt lol the heat over there isnt any near as dry and harsh. got pointed and laughed at a few times tho, fucking filo's im suprised they didnt run away screaming godzilla <3<3
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Fiting my mates new suspension. They nut was fucking tight so we stole a sign post:

Comment

• ^^^^thuglyfz

No shit Colin. That's true. Ain't as harsh here haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  Fiting my mates new suspension. They nut was fucking tight so we stole a sign post:
                  liberty?

nuts are so fuckin tight on subarus!

Comment

• Neni, I just lost about 10minutes of my life to your Sig .Gif

Comment

• sun in aus is deffinetly very harsh and you can feel it burn you.

i remember once in europe at a pool i fell asleep for a couple of hours and barely got sunburnt lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                        Neni, I just lost about 10minutes of my life to your Sig .Gif

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                          Neni, I just lost about 10minutes of my life to your Sig .Gif
                          I second this !!

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post

Comment

• What. Do you guys have dial up or something? Hhahaha

Comment

• Untitled by Kerelm, on Flickr

Untitled by Kerelm, on Flickr

picture by Kerelm, on Flickr

Oxer may or may not feel like that towards these wheels I am just using this particular picture because that's my face right now
                                Last edited by Kerelm; 01-10-2012, 05:33 AM.
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X