• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^ hahahaha hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Good luck haha. effe that!
      Not really a problem for me. My current ride has more lift that Richard Wilkin's face and more rubber than your wallet...

But when that changes, I'm looking forward to catching up with y'all.
      I drive too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Comment

• SSR meshies and AutoSpoiler sourced !
        Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerelm View Post
          SSR meshies and AutoSpoiler sourced !
          Perfect.

Comment

• oxer, eadc

Comment

• Originally posted by nvrlft View Post
              Not really a problem for me. My current ride has more lift that Richard Wilkin's face and more rubber than your wallet...

But when that changes, I'm looking forward to catching up with y'all.
              You can catch up whenever... we dont care.

Just please dont buy Rota's/xxr's etc.

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
              oxer, eadc

If you ever wear that shit infront of me again, Ill leave. Unless its at my house, in which case, you will be turned away.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Just please dont buy Rota's/xxr's etc.
                Lol, thats half of the kids these days that think they are 'stanced' . It pisses me off when i used to know guys that were all 'function over form' and now that the stance scene is bigger, they are all about stance like a fad or because its in at the moment. Zzzz dickheads

Comment

• Like I have said before, Im all for people building cars with fitment etc... But if a car has rotas/fake splits, Ill look at it once and move on. If a car is sitting on some refinished/rare/oldschool wheels, then I will actually take time to check it out, and will always come back for another look.

Comment

• still waiting for my 2012 Taylor Swift Calendar......
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hahahahahaa

<3 you mang

Comment

• it'll come either today or monday. cant wait. saaaa prreeettttiiiiii

ANYWAY, On Behalf of Moh, ill post this.
                        This is Colin showin his swag.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9RdmVDxl4I&feature=g-logo&context=G2ffd4eaFOAAAAAAAAAA"]Mac Miller - Of The Soul - YouTube[/ame]
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• the fuck copper helicopter hovering low as fuck over my house cant hear myself smashing noobs in mw3. damnit theyre onto me im legal for another 3.5 weeks i swear
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Hey roman,

What ever happened to your r31?

Comment

• he still has it lol.

woooooooo new coilovers

Comment

Like I have said before, Im all for people building cars with fitment etc... But if a car has rotas/fake splits, Ill look at it once and move on. If a car is sitting on some refinished/rare/oldschool wheels, then I will actually take time to check it out, and will always come back for another look.
                                Not gonna go down the fakey path with my next car!
                                Saw a civic on those salad shooter vette rims or what ever the fuck they're called. Want

Comment

Working...
                                X