Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude... look at the Jessica build thread, I put new pics up.. you have nothing to worry about
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• faaaa, such a mad dawg....LOL....im not that low but i rub already...stupid tein ss....junk...LOL.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• oy oxer, when i was down for the SW meet, do you remember talking about those cheap coilovers? if you do whats the go with them?

Comment

• lol I dont really? The ones that I can get via another suspension company which has no name?

Comment

• that sounds like them i think,

can pm me?

Comment

• Lowly gentlemen!! whats the deal, Has Australia been officially put on the stanceworks map now? what are the details of this. Is this big, seems pretty big lol nice one OXER
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• require lowly gentleman stickers.... =D
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Ill be putting a post in here tonight at work to explain what the deal is.. check back tomorrow..

Comment

• oki doki

Comment

• Not for the coils tho Lukey haha, Let me make some calls in the morning to see if its still possible to get them, Im not sure I can anymore..

Time to go to work... be back here after 11:15pm

Comment

• ahhh lol.

i got a cold

i get sick/colds way to often. wonder whats wrong with me

also, i put a post up on the vic drift post.

Comment

• +1 on the lowly gentlmen stickers and maybe with membership numbers like WFC? Or to be different, have a nickname instead of the number? Course, the boss will have to approve before giving out the stickers + membership numbers/nicknames. Just an idea..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            ahhh lol.

i got a cold

i get sick/colds way to often. wonder whats wrong with me

also, i put a post up on the vic drift post.
                            I know... I didnt approve it cause I dont have pics of that car Sorry mang.

Comment

• hey Ox i know you took more photos then the ones that made it onto the front page, any chance of getting some of those off you some time
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yeah... Dennis only gave them to me last week, I havent touched them yet, got one of yours though...

Comment

Working...
                                X