Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the info ox, will look into it further when funds are in order.

Comment

• Oxer, Do you guys have anything available for a e39 5series? When it comes to bags.

Cheers
      Mat

Comment

• Hello... I've been away from here for far to long

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• Blew the diff? What exactly happened? Were the half shafts done up tight onto the driveshafts? That may have been your clunking sound... I had a driveshaft completely separate from the halfshaft once while driving because all the bolt eventually un-did themselves (previous owners fault).

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo 3.8L e21 View Post
            Hello... I've been away from here for far to long
            nice accord

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              nice accord
              Lol it's just a daily for now, maybe one day it will be nice

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• Really would just like to say thanks again ox, thaTrt information has put me in a position with my family where if I am able to get the funds, im able to achieve proper lows without getting kicked out of home, which is what they threatened if I was to make my car illegal or defective in anyway.

It might be worth my while looking into cars which would have a 'bolt on' so to speak, airbag kit though...
                Fabrication of any sort always tends to run high when it comes to money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Too many bangers cunt. Weld that shit.

You? in a honda? Pfft... full of shit... What happened to "Nissan > Honda"

He's arab, He'll blow anything up for fun...
                  i watched a GTT get smashed by an s2000

Originally posted by cln View Post
                  the fuck its a na 4 door how the fuck can you blow the diff?! burnouts in reverse again moh? tsk
                  i have no idea man

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                  Blew the diff? What exactly happened? Were the half shafts done up tight onto the driveshafts? That may have been your clunking sound... I had a driveshaft completely separate from the halfshaft once while driving because all the bolt eventually un-did themselves (previous owners fault).
                  its clunking away like crazy. ill limp it to my mechanic and sus it out next week

Comment

• i found a place that sells replica rifles.. the AK47 caught my eye.
                    is this a bad idea?

Comment

• the fact that you are contemplating a fake AK confuses me,

what sort of northerner are you.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                        Oxer, Do you guys have anything available for a e39 5series? When it comes to bags.

Cheers
                        Mat
                        I have a listing for one... both standard e39 and m5... Not too sure what/if you would need to modify anything to make ckearances to get the struts to fit..

The hardest part about selling air suspension products for so many various cars is that because we have never done them in house, we dont know how much clearance there is for the bag to fit in... Obviously if the bag rubs on something its going to blow out, and to be honest its not as simple as just replacing the bag on the strut to fix it..

Id love to be pumping out kits for all sorts of Jap/Euro cars, but if something were to go wrong, its hard for me to diagnose where it went wrong when I didnt install it.

Ill work out the kit pricing though..

Originally posted by Turbo 3.8L e21 View Post
                        Lol it's just a daily for now, maybe one day it will be nice
                        Pics of said Accord.

Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        Really would just like to say thanks again ox, thaTrt information has put me in a position with my family where if I am able to get the funds, im able to achieve proper lows without getting kicked out of home, which is what they threatened if I was to make my car illegal or defective in anyway.

It might be worth my while looking into cars which would have a 'bolt on' so to speak, airbag kit though...
                        Fabrication of any sort always tends to run high when it comes to money...
                        Just remember, the price for that kit would be different to a car that has bolt in struts... Struts are far more expensive.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        i watched a GTT get smashed by an s2000
                        So you saw the light?

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        i found a place that sells replica rifles.. the AK47 caught my eye.
                        is this a bad idea?
                        Buy me one cunt.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• fuckers

Comment

• Foul mood lukey?

Comment

• nope.

Comment

• I see.

Comment

Working...
                                X