Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fuck its a na 4 door how the fuck can you blow the diff?! burnouts in reverse again moh? tsk
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      got a dude keen as on the 34. just as i blew the diff. FML
      id **** to say this but.. vtec time when it goes
      Prelude?

Comment

• came across a set of these

wet myself a little

second set i've ever come across for sale
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Ox,

You got an idea of how much an airbag kit for an '87 W124 would be?
          Installation included?

Cheers.
          We dont have a kit on the shelf so to speak... What we would supply is a fabricators kit, where you would have to make up your own mounts for the airbags themselves... You'd be looking at around $2400 for a standard type of kit, which would have 4 bags, a couple of laser cut top and bottom mounting plates for you to make mounts off, tank, compressor, lines, fittings etc.

But there would be fabrication involved. as for an instalation cost, hard to say... I have no idea on how much fabrication is needed to do the job, could be anywhere from 3-10k...

Ben from Mex's garage would be your best bet... http://www.mexsgarage.com/

Just dont waste his time lol.... Otherwise I'll never hear the end of it..
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• u should bag my bimmer for free ox, and then use it for a promo vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              got a dude keen as on the 34. just as i blew the diff. FML
              id **** to say this but.. vtec time when it goes
              Too many bangers cunt. Weld that shit.

You? in a honda? Pfft... full of shit... What happened to "Nissan > Honda"

Originally posted by cln View Post
              the fuck its a na 4 door how the fuck can you blow the diff?! burnouts in reverse again moh? tsk
              He's arab, He'll blow anything up for fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                u should bag my bimmer for free ox, and then use it for a promo vehicle

You should suck me off...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  You should suck me off...
                  just not the vinegar stroke

Comment

• nohomo

Comment

He's arab, He'll blow anything up for fun...
                      LOLLL fuckin bang (literally)
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

We dont have a kit on the shelf so to speak... What we would supply is a fabricators kit, where you would have to make up your own mounts for the airbags themselves... You'd be looking at around $2400 for a standard type of kit, which would have 4 bags, a couple of laser cut top and bottom mounting plates for you to make mounts off, tank, compressor, lines, fittings etc.

But there would be fabrication involved. as for an instalation cost, hard to say... I have no idea on how much fabrication is needed to do the job, could be anywhere from 3-10k...

Ben from Mex's garage would be your best bet... http://www.mexsgarage.com/

Just dont waste his time lol.... Otherwise I'll never hear the end of it..
                        hmm the airbag kit is pretty cheap

i have a friend who is a welding wizard, looks like it isn't as expensive as i thought

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          hmm the airbag kit is pretty cheap

i have a friend who is a welding wizard, looks like it isn't as expensive as i thought
                          Cheaper then struts... but for it to be legit you need an autoleveling system which is another $990 ontop if you order it at the same time with the kit... otherwise if you do it down the track its $1195..

Comment

• gday mates

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              gday mates
                              ohai

Comment

• *tips hat*

hello good sir

Comment

Working...