Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I happened to be in greensy for xmas arvo...
    this is from out the front of the house AFTER the rain had stopped... water mark was a lot higher up its body
    Hail got to it as well. dad and I were driving our cars when the first lot hit and somehow seem to have no dints!
    My car was parked up the street from this and there was a river running down it. big pile of rubbish and litter stacked under my subframe and in my wheels this morning.

had the cops following me on the way there. pulled up at the red light on one of the main intersection on para road and full beached the car on the subframe. with the fronts spinning managed to pull it off and cops did nothing...
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• ^shite

so i just ordered some style 5s for the e36, 17x8 +10, 17x9 +19

not sure what to do with them(they need a refurb), not sure if i can be bothered going polished lips, been thinking full black maybe, but might be too much seeing as the rest of the cars all black

throw some ideas at me, i need more brains

Comment

• Man working boxing day sucks, f u Asians go do sumfin else!
        sigpic

Comment

• Is anyone else looking at that picture, and wondering, why the fuck is the lambo parked on the street?

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
            ^shite

so i just ordered some style 5s for the e36, 17x8 +10, 17x9 +19

not sure what to do with them(they need a refurb), not sure if i can be bothered going polished lips, been thinking full black maybe, but might be too much seeing as the rest of the cars all black

throw some ideas at me, i need more brains
            Be bothered for the polished lip be worth it in the end man.

Nice work getting the style 5's for your E36, pretty jelly as I want an E36 bad at the moment.

Comment

• I want an r32 bad at the moment hahaha

Comment

• The crazy thing is if you win an auction on an FD3S rx7 on import monster, which I have seen completely stock models go for $5000 AUD it'll cost you $1500 to bring it over and probably $1000 in rego, that's about a $10000 saving!

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                  The crazy thing is if you win an auction on an FD3S rx7 on import monster, which I have seen completely stock models go for $5000 AUD it'll cost you $1500 to bring it over and probably $1000 in rego, that's about a $10000 saving!
                  think it still has to get complied to be registered over here thoughbut no way would that cost an extra 10k

Comment

• id rather go through an importer though, saves dealing with all the headaches
                    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    getout.

Comment

• speaking of which, anyone know any good importers? Gonna start thinking about my next car next year

Comment

• does streeter import cars?

Comment

• Comment

• na he doesnt, a friend used kristian at iron chef imports
                            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                              think it still has to get complied to be registered over here thoughbut no way would that cost an extra 10k
                              Still trying to figure out if your agreeing that it costs less to import a car than but it here, or wether your saying I'm wrong that there would be a saving at all? Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                                Still trying to figure out if your agreeing that it costs less to import a car than but it here, or wether your saying I'm wrong that there would be a saving at all? Hahaha
                                haha, my bad. typed it before i flew out the door this morning. importing a car is definately cheaper, but theres more to the cost than car + freight + rego.

not sure what the costs are to get it complianced before rego, but itd be worth sussing out if one was gonna import

Comment

Working...
                                X