X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im hellakeen for a hellaroadtrip for hellaflush

Comment

• Whole bonnet is dented.
      Any other westerners and Northies survive?

Comment

• Bitch we didnt even get hail.

Umad?

Comment

• type x is fucked
          bonnet is destroyed, roof gone aswell

door coped a beauty along with front 1/4, rear 1/4 is more tehn fucked, hope insurance writes it off quick fast i need to buy its replacement

Comment

• my car was ok.....but the hail went straight thru the veranda....wtfLOL.
            dads new xr6 at the airport i think has been prawned.....

Crawsitty n Moh, sorry to hear about yo cars.....Melb sucks ass.
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• it sucks, but 2012 better watch out, ill be back better then before

Comment

• Lucky my car has the engine out and in the garage or would of gotten beat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man 3 more hours at work, least it's double pay. So east side we got nothing but rain so car is fine
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    Whole bonnet is dented.
                    Any other westerners and Northies survive?
                    survived

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    my car was ok.....but the hail went straight thru the veranda....wtfLOL.
                    dads new xr6 at the airport i think has been prawned.....

Crawsitty n Moh, sorry to hear about yo cars.....Melb sucks ass.
                    Sorry to hear about all the cars that got fucked up. Hope insurance has still got you sorted. Still a bitch of a process to get a new car though.

Tranz, i got word that all staff airport cars got fucked up :S

Comment

• brother inlaws forester with xd9's got fkn trasheeeeeeed hard from hail. made me sad.
                      on a happier note, full drift sesh in the aristo broooooo =D

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        Tranz, i got word that all staff airport cars got fucked up :S

nooooo......**** it wen dad cheaps our for airport parking....FUUUUU.....upsets me that the nice car is like munted n shit.

if the hail came in a bit more on an angle it woulda hit most the side of my car...thank god it didnt.

wanted, to take my car for a stroll like a boss....

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• A few friends' cars got trashed from what I hear. What a day eh? On a slightly different note, I was on my way to work last night for yet another night shift and got a bit hungry and thirsty so decided to roll into Hungry Jacks drive through. Anyway, long story short, my rear wheel got kerbed bad as a result of trying to save my front end from being reverse rammed and cant get it fixed as its not one of those solid alloy lips. Stupid lady reversing into me for no bloody reason!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sorry to hear guys
                            I can't believe only the bonnet got
                            Fucked. The rest is fine.
                            Also
                            Copped a hail
                            Stone to the head

Comment

• lol
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• How would you like balls hitting your head and face Oxer!? Felt cold and gay

Comment

Working...
                                X