X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty sure its a 740il 95year with the v8

ill be bringing camping chairs tommorow and gonna try take video and photos

Comment

• Heathmont 7/11 delivers the goods. We get sluts, stoners, punch on's. MILFs. Life is sweet while getting a brain freeze!

Comment

• lol james youre a crack up

Comment

• 1995 e38. 740il

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            Im thinking of bringing camping chairs for tmoro LOL
            Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            What is this, BCF hahaha, i only got a few .. bring your own muhfuckers
            brrooosshhhh, bring your yr12 textbooks, we can sit on them yeah? =D
            full edumacatshunalz
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• running -1 camber at the rear. pokey poke. but didnt have enough time to wind the preload down and achieve moar lows! forgive meeeeeeee

Comment

• i wish my new coils where here, shit would be on the flooooooooor

Comment

• My sump is 5cm off the ground, must .... drive..... slowwwwww

Im too excited to sleep. lulz

Comment

• im working night shift lol, going home, moving furniture with my ute then getting the 180 and imma clea it something shocking, like up on stands wheels off cleaning times lol

Comment

• Damn everyone is doing night duty tonight so it seems. Well me Adam and cruisin hshaha. Zombie sesh tomorrow. Fucking hungry too. Hope it doesn't rain. Just added 10kw atw today too

Comment

• they arent that bad =P
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fuck my rear tyres are pathetic in the wet. full sideways while asleep sesh ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            Damn everyone is doing night duty tonight so it seems. Well me Adam and cruisin hshaha. Zombie sesh tomorrow. Fucking hungry too. Hope it doesn't rain. Just added 10kw atw today too
                            LOL...we should have a zombie dance sesh eh? Watcha think?

Had to spray down and dry the car last night on the way to work cause it was pissin down. Hope the rain holds up at least until after the meet today otherwise I really cant be effed cleaning it again

Shit yeah...half hour left til I can high tail my ass outta here and go home for a some sleep.
                            Last edited by Cruizin; 12-17-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• On night duty again and bored as f*^k. Feel stuffy like I just got off a 12 hour flight and I've still got 3.5hrs to go

Comment

• Jump into the normal RT thread in the off topic section next time.. I used to be in the all night every night lol...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X