This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cln View Post
    ne of you vw boys chummy with the dudes who run dubaddiction? hook me uppp, i wanna get first dibs on their next shiptment of cupra lips
    hmmm add him on the Facebook or flick them a email
    hes got a new order of stuff just come in I believe!!!
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Roof racks - acquired
      Now just a polish sesh is needed...

'Excited face'

Comment

• childhood whip vs adult whip

Gonna be sad to let this bike go. Had this bike for a good 10 years.
        Mongoose supergoose 25th anniversary edition (rare in this colour). Everything is OEM except the wheels which are genuine mongoose motomags. Wheels itself cost me $100 when i bought it. And thats a lot for a 12 year old. I remember saving for agesssssssssssssssssssssss to get that cash ahhahaha

Bike is $300. Little rust evident. Bike is definitely worth more though.

Comment

• Selling for $300?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• super keen for saturday morning

Comment

• Whats sat?

Comment

• yep selling it for 300 ox. Already got someone who wants to buy it but needs to see it first. Gonna meet up with em tonight

Comment

• i pick up my new car

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    yep selling it for 300 ox. Already got someone who wants to buy it but needs to see it first. Gonna meet up with em tonight
                    Sucks man.... Would look good on my racks... lol

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    i pick up my new car
                    ahhhh

Comment

• e38

Comment

• Fanboy...

Comment

• if the buyer falls through, ill let you know ox?

Comment

• so i found out politicians are getting a pay increase that are as large as $90,000 per year. Whilst nurses are still battling for better work conditions and a small pay rise. This is fucking ridiculous. Im moving to canada

#ragesesh

Comment

• Yeah tell me about it. Aparently us nurses are the most underpaid in Australia. Anyone wanna move up to QLD?
                              Obviously they cut back on benefits/pay etc on everyone else so they can give themselves a big fat pay rise. Hell why on earth do they need it? They already have farmore benefits than everyone else anyways. Their normal pay is already sitting in banks doing nothing but earning themselves more anyways
                              All these clowns have to show for is how good they are at being shifty and jibbin others to benefit themselves. Damn pigs. Just wait til they get sick and stuck lying there waiting for some (unqualified) to attend to their so called pathetic needs cause they're used to having others doing things for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Fanboy...
                                maybe if honda maybe a luxury car

Comment

Working...
                                X