• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is colin gonna be in the vid? full burnt n shizz? =p
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• pwoah the city is going off with office bishhh talent
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Hot days = epicness in melbs
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• if any one wants there car featured tonight at NEVERLAND night club they are having a hot imports night with some of the girls from america coming down. there is about 5 spots left, if you want to come down tonight u must be there by 9:30 tonight (docklands)
          call me if interested 0402514954

Comment

• I would.... but cbf.

Comment

• Oh, AJ, need your guard roller next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                http://vimeo.com/33235663

Free food at the xmas meet for the person who can spot me in the vid haha
                Do you always wear a suit and tie to a car meet.... LOL

Comment

• Yay...passed 3rd year Dent. Now to enjoys the holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruizin View Post
                    Yay...passed 3rd year Dent. Now to enjoys the holidays.
                    congrats bro!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                      congrats bro!
                      Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruizin View Post
                        Yay...passed 3rd year Dent. Now to enjoys the holidays.
                        dentist? congrats man.
                        free dental for sw members? haha

Comment

• After dinner tonight I walked up to 7/11 to get myself a slurpee (they have some killer flavors atm) anyways pretty wet tonight so every young bloke in a VT commo is getting it sideways with his single pegger.

Im just about to take a good slurp and receive my first brain freeze as olmate in his white VX pulls a u turn loops it a bit to far clips the gutter and presents his passanger door to an on coming Rav4 full of some recent imports. Dont ask me how but the ninja skills of the Rav4 driver missed the commo. Farrrkkkk...

Olmate loops his commo back and pulls into 7/11, im standing there probably looking like a dork as he pulls up jumps out and plugs his sub and amp back in because he cant afford occy straps. Hahahhaha!!! Bimbo blonde then jumps out of the passenger seat crying and screaming hot footing it into 7/11 to get a pack of fags. Of course wrist rocket commo owner then yells "What the f#ck you looking at retard". I laugh and say "Maybe you need to need to control that power ship of yours when its wet and keep it in a straight line" he doesnt like this comment too much... I take the opportunity to make a quick b-line for home.

Comment

• for the lols :P

This is "54 - 46 Was My Number" by Infinite Focus on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                              OMG AHAHAHAHAHA, Kris doin laps at the end.....fried kid. =P

feck i so want to go down to Winton with you guise for LuLz and see Tortellini drift n vtec n shiz.

Awesome vid Ryan, pre gewt stack on them bike thinghy....HAHAHAHA
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Great video mate!
                                Last edited by HoZy; 12-10-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X