Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, funny you say that, my engine isnt rego'd to my car. Im fucked ....

btw do they check engine number at vicorads, or at roadie checks, or at both?
    Last edited by Guest; 12-05-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• roadworthy needs to have the legit engine number... Unless you have a recipt for the new engine, you could say it had to be swapped, need recipts though. Cage seat etc will all need to come out lol.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• engine swap could be a biggy if your mechanic is a wanker. Can you get ahold of a dodgy roady?
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• No such thing as dodgeys anymore, roadworthies need to have pictures taken now...

gg
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• apparently theyre talking about introducing yearly rwc checks like nsw has to get rid of the shitboxs off the road, sometime in the future.

Comment

• ^^^ thats fucked. I can see it happening though.
              Thank god there are a million stock camrys out there...

Comment

• hopefully i will have finished my apprenticeship and moved away by then

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  No such thing as dodgeys anymore, roadworthies need to have pictures taken now...

gg
                  daymnnnn thats shit as. o well was bound to happen, guy i used to go to had one of those 'in' trays you use in a office stacked 20cm high with roadys lol
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    apparently theyre talking about introducing yearly rwc checks like nsw has to get rid of the shitboxs off the road, sometime in the future.
                    Quoted for epic gayness....
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                        Quoted for epic gayness....
                        Quoted for truth. HOWEVER, it's nice to have 'contacts' for these yearly checks... makes life a whole lot easier to get passed.

Comment

• any doing christmas shopping on karmaloop use the below =)

Use Code: SNOBLO

FREE Ship + 35% OFF on Orders over $400
                          FREE Ship + 30% OFF on Orders over $275
                          FREE Ship + 25% OFF on Orders over $175
                          FREE Ship + 20% OFF on Orders over $125
                          FREE Ship on orders over $45
                          Get an extra 1% off when combined with rep code NENI
                          Free Ship includes US and Canada: $8 off International Shipping
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• So proud neni

Comment

• sigh 8am work.... such fails.. -__-"

Comment

• was meant to have a 10am to 8pm, work called while i was in the shower and gave me annual leave for the day off LOL 10 hours of annual leave with 25% loading on top. beats working and getting paid the 10 hours without the loading =P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X