X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
    Got defected today. -.-

Whats the go for clearing the defect guys, its a major. Some ppl say vic roads looks at pics, while others say due to it being a major i have to take it in to vicroads. Do i just fix the problems stated, or does vicrodas search through everythign? On the paper is says *inspection incomplete*
    say u need a rwc?
    sigpic

Comment

• thought major meant full roady (and was told this by the police...) but in some cases doesn't seem to be the case... as per namtaro, isnt there a second tick box if it needs a RWC?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        thought major meant full roady (and was told this by the police...) but in some cases doesn't seem to be the case... as per namtaro, isnt there a second tick box if it needs a RWC?
        yes there is,hence i asked him. coz when i got done was so stupid, all depends on the cop. i got done minor, but needed a rwc and got fined 299 zzzzz
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
          lol ox, you never said i could buy the bc's off you, you said i could borrow them! ahhh... was kinda cbf borrowing them then having to take them out again when you want them back LOL.

how much were u thinking of selling them to me for? coz i rkn they are still new since you never rocked them long enough before a defect ><
          dunno, you'd need to buy my dc2r lca's for them to fit in the rear though... hence why I wasnt going to sell them, I have everything for a full dc2r conversion on the car bar the lca's. didnt really want to part them...
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Nah they want a roadie, it says it on the form. I think the copper wants me to have a full inspection of the car, as he probs didnt have the time to get it all checked out. Far .. im shattered i have to work on my car to get everything perfect as well as put in my back seats and take out the roll cage.

Suprisingly he was more fussed about the hieght and wheel width, rather than the cage and no back seats.

Comment

• all depends on the cop
              ive had a major before - no roadworthy.

on a future note george, now you know why i avoid sunshine and surrounding areas except the ring road on peak hours (2pm-6pm) haha.
              cops around here are dicks

Comment

• I am so fucking sore omggggg reckon i can book myself into the burns unit at alfred? LOL
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  dunno, you'd need to buy my dc2r lca's for them to fit in the rear though... hence why I wasnt going to sell them, I have everything for a full dc2r conversion on the car bar the lca's. didnt really want to part them...
                  yerh i remember you saying that too, would be more cbf when removing back to stock coz we gotta replace the lcas again.

Originally posted by cln View Post
                  I am so fucking sore omggggg reckon i can book myself into the burns unit at alfred? LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    I am so fucking sore omggggg reckon i can book myself into the burns unit at alfred? LOL
                    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *takes another breath* BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

do ettt
                      and ill visit you and give you a ginger ale.

Comment

<3

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                        yerh i remember you saying that too, would be more cbf when removing back to stock coz we gotta replace the lcas again.

Ill msg you today.

Comment

• Coils legal for a roadie? Or do i gotta change back to stock? That would be a head fuck ...

Comment

• coilovers are not legal. either engineer them or go back to stock.

Comment

• Fucking.. nothings legal at all man. lol In that case im sure ill get fucked for my bride seat too. And cage, and exhaust.. ahh fuck life.

Comment

• Gota be factory brah, theyl prob chuck it up on the hoist and take pics aswell, least u didnt have to swap out your engine for a trip to mcleod 3 times in 3 months LOL. <3 vic popo
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X