Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like em, is there a step lip version?
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I love them, he has some awesome designs too
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
        5s look a metic ton better.
        i do prefer an uneven number of spokes

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        i like em, is there a step lip version?
        currently his supplier doesn't do step lips, but he said it is something he would look into

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        I love them, he has some awesome designs too
        yeah they are nice, i'm wondering if he can get centers made to fit the barrels and lips that i already have

would save a shitload of money by reusing parts i already own
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• mmm looks kinda like raderwerks ten80's... minus the $800 the fuckers wanted to charge for shipping lol.
          Last edited by cln; 11-29-2011, 06:00 AM.
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• He pretty much said he can do any wheel design you want, like you sketch it and he can put it into life
            But the prices would vary depending on the time it would take to transfer the idea/sketch to solidworks and ofc the specs of the wheel

Comment

• damn! those wheels are amazing. Jealous of you guys able to run serious dished wheels!
              don't Whitehorse in Melbourne custom make them?
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Yeah whitehorse do make step lips but this guy is in QLD and by the sound of things was getting these made overseas and shipped to Aus

I'm trying to find out more info

Comment

• Looks very nice.

Comment

• i'm actually pretty keen to find out who made that lip, coz that is a work style lip with the rounded edge which whitehorse can not make

Comment

• since i saw that pic of the 5 spoke wheel, it has been bugging me that i have seen something very similar before but could not remember where

now i realize DPE SP-SC5

Comment

• friend called yesterday, she's Rollin in her dads brand new xr6 till she finds a car..
                        Anyways. Woman driver + tight drive way + brick fence = 15,000km old xr6 with half
                        A back bar, and gouges down the entire divers side.

I felt bad for telling her it's ok. Because it isn't. She retarded.
                        Cool story bro

Comment

• I don't know why people keep driving when clearly they're side swiping something. Especially at very low speeds
                          When you hear something or feel something had hit your car, you stop. Fuck

Comment

• Reece I didn't know what to say Lmfao.

Comment

• all i can think about is picking up my new car

Comment

• efff whiteline. taking too long. getting hardrace camber arms instead =D
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X