Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just put my SSR's onto the e30. Stock height. specs - 16x7.5 +26. looks good but needs some low and desperately needs some serious spacer action at the rear. got my eyes on some 25mm bolt on's for the rear. fronts could do with a set of 10mm spacers or something probably too.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      If you had money I would say dowit.

But you dont, so pick a car and stick to it. You'd look good in a commonwhore though
      vb-vh model.

like this, would look tits.

Comment

• lukey, you dont have the balls to do it.

but fuck id love to.

Comment

• i dont have the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            vb-vh model.

like this, would look tits.
            this NEEDS to be done in australia, id do it to the work display car, but alas, the boss is picky about how he wants it to look

(yes it looks almost like the streetcommodores one, but i made sure we had the door handles and other bits shaved)

vk wagon with vh sle bumpers and grille. needs lots of low, havent got that far yet. boss wants whitewalls on the red stockies, i want something with a bit more substance

ps. roady for the e36 tomorrow, hoping he passes it first go.

Comment

• the sedans offset and lows, on a wagon, in satin white, all chrome trimmings, with an out of the ordinary v8 motor is what id love to do.

Comment

• i was thinking of stancing an ED or EF falcon, coz they are 5x114.3 and they have those kida flared guards
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• ill do something like that one day

Comment

• ef falcon would work, vls have good gaurds aswell at the front.

Comment

• but vl's are fucking gay as aids

Comment

• its just a PITA to find a cheap ED that is also manual, so i can skid it too
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• cheap ed falcons are everywhere, manual though, good luck.

Comment

• just get a manual box from something else

Comment

• to much effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

What part is seized? Is the shock itself seized? Or you cant turn the bottom perch to make it go lower??

If its just the thread being filled with shit, do it yourself! Sif pay someone to do it!

Yeah i think the thread is just filled with shit which stops me from turning the perch for moar lowz. Ive never taken apart a coilover and i rather a pro do it! haha

I tried everything i can think of
                                WD40
                                some shit that cools down the metal so it contracts
                                fuckin wrench on that mofo (dw i was careful)

took it to suspension city in north melbourne, they said i maxed the coil out and to go lower i need to adjust the distance of the spring. but my old set up i was lower than what it is now and i didnt need to adjust the spring..and fyi, they are the ones who installed it

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                but vl's are fucking gay as aids
                                best thing ive heard all night

Comment

Working...
                                X