X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny how everytime u show yanks a car theyre like 'thats too expensive'

hahahaha

Comment

• fuck i forgot you were looking for one of those! lol..
      old man wanted the same $$ for his e38

so ahh. anyone here want an e38? lol.

Comment

• lulz.

Comment

• Edit: lol fail on my part.

Btw, fulleh sik az subz lukey?
          Last edited by Guest; 11-26-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• nah not gonna put subs in it.

tocuhwood

Comment

• anyone that hits up karmaloop.com use my rep code: Neni

for discounts
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• The awesome moment when some dude sooks about 10+15 being too hard to fit on a 34 and you fit them with no camber arms and only 225s and it sits perfect!
                For sale, brand new r34,s14,s15 rear cameber arms :p

Comment

• All must go and see the Inbetweeners movie.

Comment

• Lukey, I was looking at those pics thinking I knew there place... those photos are like 2 doors down from my one of the places I work. Cant say iv seen that car before thought, and i do have a thing for bigger and old BMWs.
                    Hit me up before you come down
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Car looks great Mo, just saw pics in the showroom. 225s on the back, 235s on the front? bit strange for a rwd? Can you get some more meat on the back tyres? Looks like you've got room from the pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        bimmer is mine
                        Shame it's not black, Still. Nice buy, An the KM aint too shabby for it's age.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          Car looks great Mo, just saw pics in the showroom. 225s on the back, 235s on the front? bit strange for a rwd? Can you get some more meat on the back tyres? Looks like you've got room from the pics
                          Thanks dude, I only have about a cm clearance At the back, couldn't get my key in when I had 9.5+20 and 235s
                          Also, fronts are kumho ku36s lol, so I intend on using them up in every way possible!

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            Lukey, I was looking at those pics thinking I knew there place... those photos are like 2 doors down from my one of the places I work. Cant say iv seen that car before thought, and i do have a thing for bigger and old BMWs.
                            Hit me up before you come down
                            yea they said it was at a place in bairnsdale (a hotel or something i think she said), but the cars down in eagle point. for sure, but i reckon dad will want me to take it straight home loll.

Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                            Shame it's not black, Still. Nice buy, An the KM aint too shabby for it's age.

i dont think ill ever own a black car im to lazy and bad at detailing lol.

and its a great deal compared to alot of e38s on carsales

Comment

• found a small nail in my tyre. Is it safe to get it repaired when im running 40psi and stretch?

Comment

Working...
                              X