X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolwut
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol darwin?

Speaking of moving. Im considering moving to canada

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
        down

they say i work at coles
        i work there....why you getting smart for u fk?
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I'm thinking about importing stuff from overseas.
          Like cocaine, and bananas

Comment

• Phillip Island on Saturday. I want to break 2mins so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              nothing wrong with working at coles brah. Just means we are down and staying down

unless...your real intentions were to fight me. Slipper slapping sesh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                lolwut
                a mate should be able to hook me up with a job im hoping

also.

low loyalty.

Comment

• Dad: mum said th- ..... look at ur guard! Its dented from where the tyres been hitting it!
                  Me: *smiles*
                  Dad: *shakes head*

Comment

• Lol
                    she got that bootydo

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      nothing wrong with working at coles brah. Just means we are down and staying down

first u fk my fenders and now this.....your farrkkeeddd bro.......ha
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• come at me bro

Comment

• so bought the accord wreck back for 1k, got a few stuff on it i need to sell, ie, sound system, coilovers, motor, exhaust. so i get 4.3k back from aami. pretty much sold the recaro rails, wiser wheels, camber kits and hood bra. all parts sold + insur. payback + savings + cancellation of rego back gives me a total of just over 19k. so works out to be just under what would happen if i sold the car. should hit over 21k once i sell my meisters and recaro seats, and a bit more from bits and pieces.

looks out it works out for me, just wont be rocking the accord and dont think it will never be back on the road, unless someone decides to buy my wreck and attempt to repair it.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                            I'm thinking about importing stuff from overseas.
                            Like cocaine, and bananas
                            You funny cunt..

Originally posted by private_numero View Post

I want to be there, battle to the death?

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            a mate should be able to hook me up with a job im hoping

also.

low loyalty.
                            Low loyalty?

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            first u fk my fenders and now this.....your farrkkeeddd bro.......ha

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            so bought the accord wreck back for 1k, got a few stuff on it i need to sell, ie, sound system, coilovers, motor, exhaust. so i get 4.3k back from aami. pretty much sold the recaro rails, wiser wheels, camber kits and hood bra. all parts sold + insur. payback + savings + cancellation of rego back gives me a total of just over 19k. so works out to be just under what would happen if i sold the car. should hit over 21k once i sell my meisters and recaro seats, and a bit more from bits and pieces.

looks out it works out for me, just wont be rocking the accord and dont think it will never be back on the road, unless someone decides to buy my wreck and attempt to repair it.
                            sounds alright, as long as you can actually sell the parts.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                              so bought the accord wreck back for 1k, got a few stuff on it i need to sell, ie, sound system, coilovers, motor, exhaust. so i get 4.3k back from aami. pretty much sold the recaro rails, wiser wheels, camber kits and hood bra. all parts sold + insur. payback + savings + cancellation of rego back gives me a total of just over 19k. so works out to be just under what would happen if i sold the car. should hit over 21k once i sell my meisters and recaro seats, and a bit more from bits and pieces.

19k? That's heaps dude! how does that work out? or is that including what you've saved?

Don't bank on selling all your stuff for what you want for it. When I parted out S14 I had prices in mind and ended up selling stuff cheaper just to get rid of it. wanted 15k ish all up and ended up with closer to 12.5-13k.

s2k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

You funny cunt..

I want to be there, battle to the death?

Low loyalty?

sounds alright, as long as you can actually sell the parts.
                                What cunt...

40foot container coming on Monday. Fml, gonna be a LONG week

Comment

Working...
                                X