• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
    740i?
    740il

Comment

• woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• bitch get back behind ur chip fryer.

Comment

• wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            wut?
            hey ox...cook me up some air ride for my bug?
            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Comment

• anyone still waiting for this fucking thunderstorm/flash flooding? didnt leave the house today and studied and rested in bed all day cause of this gay ass flash flooding. but i look outside and the skies are blue.. fuckin useless bom

Comment

• matts (?) e38 is major inspiration
                  Last edited by Lukey; 11-09-2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    anyone still waiting for this fucking thunderstorm/flash flooding? didnt leave the house today and studied and rested in bed all day cause of this gay ass flash flooding. but i look outside and the skies are blue.. fuckin useless bom
                    loll yeah checked bom during the day and its weather warnings galore, look outside and its fucking sunny and blue sky. <3 melburn weather

edit//

kk coppn it now, i think i saw dorothy fly past my window wowzorz.
                    Last edited by cln; 11-09-2011, 02:40 AM.
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• just drove a bb6, always thought they were h22a but they aus spec h22z1 =S vtec pulls but the car is heavy, weight is very different from my accord. well makes it more a cruiser and has potential hmmmmm
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                        same year 12 was the best. went fishing the night before english exam was goood lulz

remember year 12 isnt everything like they tell you. there is always ways to do what you want!
                        Ohh man i thought i was the only kind of my breed LOL.. I have a economics exam tmoro and have studied for 2 hours. The rest of the day went to taking off my exhaust ahaha..

Too much kids i know fuss about the highest education etc. I mean dont get me wrong, its important, but learning life lessons by getting out and exploring when you're young, is far more valuable i beleive

Comment

• Agreed ^^^
                          I miss highschool days

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            Too much kids i know fuss about the highest education etc. I mean dont get me wrong, its important, but learning life lessons by getting out and exploring when you're young, is far more valuable i beleive
                            Wise words dude. I know a lot of smart people with ZERO interpersonal skills.

You will get far in life if you have a smile on your face and the willingness to learn. Look where I ended up... I didn't even study I.T. and I had a job 1 hour after I had my interview (on my other jobs lunch break). I've been promotted twice in the past 8 months! Wanna know what my enter score was? 33.3 everyone rofl. :P I have a CertII in automotive mechanics, year 11 and 12 VCAL, Year 12 VCE, 3 months of management training at Coles and then I was managing the Grocery department and you know what got me the furthest? My willingness to learn!

Sorry for the lame shiz.

Ily. Keep up the good work George it will be over soon
                            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• argh!!!!

So much anger this morning!

I'm so over the negative stereotypes of "hoons" and young drivers. A small minority ruin the community perception of an otherwise relatively docile group of people...but enough on that shit. I nearly killed a motorcyclist about 30mins ago. True story. Arrogance and lack of driver ability gets you nowhere!

I was driving along Hoddle Street after getting off the Eastern. I was in the left lane most of the way after exiting eastern and at about halfway between eastern exit the BIG intersection to to turn right onto Victoria Parade I was in the left lane, the middle lane became vacant and traffic had eased so everyone was doing the limit of 70 km/h so I indicated and jumped in the middle lane. Since traffic was at a standstill in the left lane I was in I had to zoom up the revs to match traffic flow in the middle lane. I hit a steady 60 km/h in the middle lane and had a car ahead, but traffic flow was good and kept a safe distance.

As I got further down Hoddle past the lights of the intersection JUST BEFORE the big turn onto Vic Parade, the left lane had picked up speed and was now flowing similar to our lane at around 60-70 km/h. I looked ahead and saw a motorcyclist on a newer Harley ripping it up after traffic gained momentum, he was a car or two length ahead in the left lane and I was still accelerating to hit 70 km/h. I was continuing to gain speed to 70 and he was trudging along at around 60-65 I'd imagine, so I was slowly getting closer in the middle lane and him in the left.

As we met equal in each lane, he floored it and pulled BLIND in front of me with no indicator at all and NO HEADCHECK! His rear tyre was no shit... about 2 feet from my front lip at 70 km/h. I clutched in and slammed my brakes while smashing the fkn shit out of my horn, luckily with the amazing stoppping power of my ep3r and decent tyre setup up front the accident was avoided. Although I had to split second head check and swerve into the right lane. Thankfully there was no car in my blindspot or just in front in the right lane or I would have hit them in avoiding killing the biker.

It got me so mad! Why is it that people drive so aggressively on a fkn motorbike in traffic?!!

I'll be the first to admit that I often drive like a bit of a nutcase when I want to give the car some beans, BUT only when I am in space or in areas I know well. However I do understand its not legal to drive this way or be an idiot, but lets face it - we all drive a bit aggressively from time to time. In the city in peak hour however is NOT the time or place for it and it just amazed me this guys stupidty!

Accordingly, once I reached the lights at Victoria Parade with hot brakes, a sore hand from smashing my horn and a hot head I wound down the passenger window and yelled rude words at this guy. I think he got the messaage while I barraged him with hateful anger and distain for a good 45 seconds. Although I think his biker gang may now be after me...

Also - yesterday I got home from work and parked my car in my driveway. As I was getting to the front door I heard some loud revving and a massive crashing noise.. I ran up the driveway to look and a biker had crashed his Kawasaki into my neighbours brick wall... lol.

Full curb jump sesh! apparently he'd been coasting down on his 2nd time on a bike and had nervously gassed it too hard from a stop start turning right out of my street and just made a b-line for the brick wall.

We all learn and make mistakes but his biggest mistake?? Helmet not done up (this was evident because it rolled down the street towards my house) and he was in a singlet, shorts and slip on canvas shoes. He had cuts all over his legs, a gash on his face and all the fairing on the side of his bike was fked. He probably only hit at 30-40km/h but it was enough to do some damage.

Moral of the story? 4 wheels allll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

/end rant.

enjoy your day lads

Comment

• Wanna know what qualifications I have?

I am automotive engineer.

Comment

Working...
                                X