This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
    arab bitches ftmfw?? my last GF was arab. life ruiner. completely destroyed my existence. bitches be crazy.

full Dean Pickering seshhhhhhhh. LOL.

In fact I went past him on the eastern today in the civic...was hiliarious. Full stealth mission rolling in a different car every time I see him. Keep the ****** salty.
    Dean motherfucker Pickering.

Lols. I love Arab bitches. The craziness is the best part.
    Being able to control them, well, that's like being able to drive a 600hp GTR in the wet. With slicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      Dean motherfucker Pickering.

Lols. I love Arab bitches. The craziness is the best part.
      Being able to control them, well, that's like being able to drive a 600hp GTR in the wet. With slicks.
      lulz. they are well built for wild sex, it really brings out the craziness in them...

Funnily enough, unlike a 600HP GTR on slicks they are easier to control when wet.

Comment

• Rmao, ic wut u did tharrr

Comment

• Anyone know the go for roll cages... i know you need a engi cert ,but what if its a bolt on cage?

Comment

• i think anything half cage wise is fine, full cages are now not allowed at all.

Comment

• Ohh sweet, i've actually got a little half cage, bolt on too. Its pretty stupid how they arnt allowed.. i wonder why

Comment

• thats how it works, vic roads and the people in charge are fucking retarded

more safety, nah thats illegal

how is your car in the sense of rw, cage is just bolt in, so easy to undo if u need to get a rwc

but is that your only worry if u cop a defect

Comment

• reversed out of my house and didnt see the guy coming down the main road. rear driver is fucked, may be a writeoff... FML... no luck this year. only luck is im alive and okay and so is the other driver. accord may be gone now =(
                  sigpic

Comment

• No way !!

Comment

• yes way

sigpic

Comment

• ouch, is your roof kinked at all? if not it might be fixable in your insurers eyes
                        03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                          ouch, is your roof kinked at all? if not it might be fixable in your insurers eyes
                          damage is wat u see there, the dents were made from the damage, roof is fine, trunk is fine too beside the scratches and missing the light. im just worried bout where they have to bend back so it aligns with the trunk from the second pic.also the bumper needs replacing and the bumper reinforcement.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ouch.
                            As long as thats all the damage it should be reparable with a new rear quarter and bumper right?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                              Ouch.
                              As long as thats all the damage it should be reparable with a new rear quarter and bumper right?
                              yep, new rear quarter, bumper, lights and bumper reinforcement.
                              sigpic

Comment

• also should i put my stock wheels back on when the insurance company access the damage?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X