• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lol'd.

Comment

• urlymad bro?

what a pussy whipped cunt

mrchan; most likely in. Who else is down? Gonna get dennis to tag along to yo

SW club drinking seshhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        lol, mine doesnt rub massively anymore. and that entry, is nothing compared to grimestoppers.

shoulda let me know and i coulda came out with ya, it was probably heaps busy cos ladies day was on saturday
        Was on my way to melbourne so no stopping for me, wanted to get there and have a sleep.

the wood is raging!!!
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          So there is this bloke at work who has just come back from like a 4 month trip up North. Good on him, he saw Australia and meet some cool people. Anyways today im talking to him at work and he says that he wont be working weekends after the November 12th. Im like "oh yeah, you playing sport or doing weekend study?" Nah the fucking pussy whiped piece of shit cunt sucker says: "Wants to spend more time with the girlfriend, as she works during the week now...." WTF, I was about to punch his fucking lights out, you just spent 4 months with the dumb fucking fat sluts driving around in a fucking L300 you dead dumb cunt. WTF.....

There is 6 of us at the bike shop and we all rotate around on the weekends, some times I mite get the whole weekend off or I mite just work a sunday etc...

Nah not this fucking dumb fucking dead shit! Fuck I have about 10 fucking slappers who need rooting but I dont take any fucking time off to flick their bean and tell them they look good all hot n sweety with throat youghurt on their face. Fuck...

If you havnt realised im fucking mad.
          Lmfao. Tell him you'll spend time with her when he works.

Comment

• My thoughts and prayers go out to the TheStu at this moment.
            It alright mang, S|W family is here for you. <3
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
              So there is this bloke at work who has just come back from like a 4 month trip up North. Good on him, he saw Australia and meet some cool people. Anyways today im talking to him at work and he says that he wont be working weekends after the November 12th. Im like "oh yeah, you playing sport or doing weekend study?" Nah the fucking pussy whiped piece of shit cunt sucker says: "Wants to spend more time with the girlfriend, as she works during the week now...." WTF, I was about to punch his fucking lights out, you just spent 4 months with the dumb fucking fat sluts driving around in a fucking L300 you dead dumb cunt. WTF.....

There is 6 of us at the bike shop and we all rotate around on the weekends, some times I mite get the whole weekend off or I mite just work a sunday etc...

Nah not this fucking dumb fucking dead shit! Fuck I have about 10 fucking slappers who need rooting but I dont take any fucking time off to flick their bean and tell them they look good all hot n sweety with throat youghurt on their face. Fuck...

If you havnt realised im fucking mad.

HAHAHAHAHA.

throat yoghurt.

brilliance!

Comment

• also - full cry sesh for Stu atm

RIP Vento

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubstance View Post
                  OX... less bullshit more GIF posting farkin!
                  You host it and post it farkin.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  people get bitchy about an animal, sure its a living thing. but theres worse things in the world.
                  like victoria police. and the UN
                  I fucking LOL'd hard!

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  My thoughts and prayers go out to the TheStu at this moment.
                  It alright mang, S|W family is here for you. <3
                  What happened? Everything alright? Fucking Facebook.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    You host it and post it farkin.

I fucking LOL'd hard!

What happened? Everything alright? Fucking Facebook.
                    +1111111
                    Hope you're ok stu!

Comment

• Yeah Ox fucking Feshboo
                      Stu is ok thank fuck.

Comment

• RIP Stu's Vento. He will be ok.. Most important thing is cars can be replaced people cant!

Comment

• cousin wants my car to be there for her wedding/ park pictures

the other side of her family is pretty good looking..

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            Yeah Ox fucking Feshboo
                            Stu is ok thank fuck.
                            Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                            RIP Stu's Vento. He will be ok.. Most important thing is cars can be replaced people cant!
                            poor Stu. sad to see the vento is go like but atleast he is ok.

got stuck in to the battle with the local shire to get compo for my damaged BBS. trying to explain to a woman that they are not a standard wheel or a bob jane special, and actually worth some money is near impossible
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• arab bitches ftmfw

full heart attack sesh this arvo in the city. pigs put up booze bus in the bend just after the exhibition centre. Officers having a full mirin sesh...but no room for me to pull in. so rolled past scrappin and rubbin like a boss.

reminded me of lukes epic booze bus story with his number one officer fan

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                                arab bitches ftmfw

full heart attack sesh this arvo in the city. pigs put up booze bus in the bend just after the exhibition centre. Officers having a full mirin sesh...but no room for me to pull in. so rolled past scrappin and rubbin like a boss.

reminded me of lukes epic booze bus story with his number one officer fan

arab bitches ftmfw?? my last GF was arab. life ruiner. completely destroyed my existence. bitches be crazy.

full Dean Pickering seshhhhhhhh. LOL.

In fact I went past him on the eastern today in the civic...was hiliarious. Full stealth mission rolling in a different car every time I see him. Keep the ****** salty.

Comment

Working...
                                X