X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitcham kebabs tomorrow night
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• fark, i shoulda taken a side shot today, so i coulda joined in the shenz as above....

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fuck sunshine. i got burned through tinted windows. knew i shouldnt have left the house sighz. hit me up if you do some photo's reece xoxo
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• i all you people with your clean cars, mine needs new paint and body work so badly

Comment

• fuck paintwork. Drop, Drag, Destroy!

Dude If I had my old Mk1 I would be rocking 10's all round with fucking flared as fuck arches and scrapping my subframe!!! But I kinda have a nice car and I don't want to ruin it too much I need a shitter again!
            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• seriously raging at the fact that I drive a boring POS every day now that the weather is getting better shouldn't have sold my 18s & coilovers

Vento + Camry + Euro all look awesome guys

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                i all you people with your clean cars, mine needs new paint and body work so badly
                lolwut?

My body and paint is fuckeddd......
                Last edited by Oxer; 10-19-2011, 08:46 PM.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• my paint is rorted too, esp the front half....i just take pics and edit them so you cant really see it =P

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    lolwut?

My body and paint is fuckeddd......
                    you have seen my rear 1/4, it ruins the car for me

im getting all new coils and a bunch of arms soon, then i do the dumpings, also getting a daily, so ill bassically making it so i cant get out of my driveway lol

Comment

• Comment

• Blood test: Im not guna die. And im allergic to penicillin.
                        Going to a 21st this weekend with all these rich kents and I look like a smacky.
                        When they ask about my rash/scabs ill juts tell em I shot up b4 I came in.
                        Fuck...

Comment

• OXER can you put fittings onto braided lines, iv got my oilcooler kit and need fitting put onto lines

Comment

• he can do some wubwubwubwubwubunceunceunecunecunec lines

Comment

• anyone had any problems getting stuff from the stanceworks store? told them my order was missing 2 stickers and it still hasn't arrived.
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                                OXER can you put fittings onto braided lines, iv got my oilcooler kit and need fitting put onto lines
                                Probably....

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                anyone had any problems getting stuff from the stanceworks store? told them my order was missing 2 stickers and it still hasn't arrived.
                                Which ones did you order, Ill fix you up, PM me your deets, Ill try get some out to you in a week or so.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X