This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    Find pics of yourself nekid in the bath when very young.
    Plant in his car. Tell cops he harassed you.

this

Comment

• oooooh yeh

Comment

• ssshiiieeeettt, like a g7, like a g7, now now now now, now im feelin sooo fly like a g7. =D
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• forza 4 is so g

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
            LOL WTF :P

Nah I'm a bigger person than that. my mum can live with the fact I'm never going to talk to her again and shes stuck with that fuck wit!
            Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            That sucks stu. Bash him lol
            Colin, how the fuck?
            ahem technically its not my fault ya know!

long story short (get out your popcorn i swear on my pot of gold its true)

car was parked in our driveway but dad decided to move it next door without telling me. Now this is all fine and dandy except 1.) their driveway is on a slant and 2.) i had a remote button on my alarm for my 32. So later in the next ive gone to go out and ive started it from my lounge room while i put on my shoes only to nearly shit my pants when i hear a sudden loud crash from outside. I ran out thinking some arab had drifted into a tree but to my dismay my car was gone . i was abit wtf so ran over and out of the corner of my eye saw my neighbours garage door pealed backwards halfway down AND i could still hear my car running. i was like oh shit i am so getting deported, jumped over the fence and looked in their garage and what did i see - my car had jolted in first on their driveway and because it was on a downwards angle it had actually started LOLLL flew straight through their garage door pealing it back like a tuna can and ran into the poor cunts brand new bbq . when i got to the car it had shut off but their bbq was fucking munted sideways.

And thats why im banned from most electrical appliances in my house. The end xoxoxox

PS. to this day i still claim no responsibility for the disaster but my dad always pulls the you should never have wired in the remote start.
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Bahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahaha
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                ahem technically its not my fault ya know!

long story short (get out your popcorn i swear on my pot of gold its true)

car was parked in our driveway but dad decided to move it next door without telling me. Now this is all fine and dandy except 1.) their driveway is on a slant and 2.) i had a remote button on my alarm for my 32. So later in the next ive gone to go out and ive started it from my lounge room while i put on my shoes only to nearly shit my pants when i hear a sudden loud crash from outside. I ran out thinking some arab had drifted into a tree but to my dismay my car was gone . i was abit wtf so ran over and out of the corner of my eye saw my neighbours garage door pealed backwards halfway down AND i could still hear my car running. i was like oh shit i am so getting deported, jumped over the fence and looked in their garage and what did i see - my car had jolted in first on their driveway and because it was on a downwards angle it had actually started LOLLL flew straight through their garage door pealing it back like a tuna can and ran into the poor cunts brand new bbq . when i got to the car it had shut off but their bbq was fucking munted sideways.

And thats why im banned from most electrical appliances in my house. The end xoxoxox

PS. to this day i still claim no responsibility for the disaster but my dad always pulls the you should never have wired in the remote start.
                :O epic dude!
                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• ha ha thats fucking gold, i've heard many stories with remote start alarms and people parking cars in gear
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• damn colin.... damn lol
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tonight, on, when rangas go bad! Bbqs are crushed!

Comment

• fuck drifting, i fat arm winton like a sick cunt

Comment

• i think i want a remote start alarm now lulz
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• fucking commodore pieces of shit

Comment

• omg thankyou colin for the 2 stickers, it took me 2 tries to get it as straight as i could, was full raging sesh man
                              sigpic

Comment

• stu have you stopped paying rent/board?

Comment

Working...
                                X