X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah, parents will creck de shietz
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• woke up, got an email, someone is interested in the accord, well this time is not a spam, but took 2 weeks, see how this goes.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
        Anybody else have a thing for series 1 rx7's?
        yes, ive had 3 of them, will get another one day

Comment

• Sooo badly want a 12a bridgeport...

Brap brap brap brap brap brap brap..

Comment

• ACTUALLY HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION!

What the hell do you guys do for insurance? I continually show my parents your 'registered' cars in the hopes of them fucking agreeing to going under 100mm ride height, but thats the legal limit, if I crashed and killed someone, i'm fucked right? So you all roll without insurance?

Comment

• spewin i missed the gc meet
              why was oxers car so high?
              i bought a pair of 500km old ku36s lmao. yays

Comment

• Moh, does you have an answer to my question on previous page?

Comment

• my car is full comp with racv, fucked if i know if they know about any of my mods as its in my dads name.

im thinking next time im up for renewal i might go to third party as my car isnt worth having full comp on anymore.

Comment

• im the same as luke.
                    full comp, car is in dads name with me 50% driver.
                    they know i have gone to 18s and have lowered it... just didnt tell them about width and how much low...
                    Yes your insurance COULD be void if they find your illegal modifications (eg too low, spring rate to stiff, blahblahblah) caused or was part of the reason for the accident i believe...
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• my tyres are under stock load rating so i think that instantly voids my insurance LOL

Comment

• Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          ACTUALLY HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION!

What the hell do you guys do for insurance? I continually show my parents your 'registered' cars in the hopes of them fucking agreeing to going under 100mm ride height, but thats the legal limit, if I crashed and killed someone, i'm fucked right? So you all roll without insurance?
                          ive always just run full comp, its a risk you run unfortunately
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Thanks guys, much appreciated.

And roman, backwards entry for the win

Comment

• I'm full comp in my name, have all the mods listed. Justcar give no fcks

Comment

• my parents full changed the locks on me...lucky I had a blanket in the vento!
                                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X