Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seems like the jdmst kids are afraid of water so i think meets up in the air atm? if not rock up to mine 730 head to westy premeet with george etc then head off to main one
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      =D

is there a sesh with stu and reece tamoz or nah?
      yes.

Originally posted by cln View Post
      seems like the jdmst kids are afraid of water so i think meets up in the air atm? if not rock up to mine 730 head to westy premeet with george etc then head off to main one
      I'll be in South Yarra in the arvo...can someone PM me the meet point and shit
      [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Jc- 8.5k + rego
        Col- ah lol, no worries.. Homo jdmstd fags

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          Jc- 8.5k + rego
          Col- ah lol, no worries.. Homo jdmstd fags
          lay of the crack man!
          [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Lol wut?

Comment

• so fucking broke its shit, desperately need new front tires, but can't afford them

anyone got any good grip 17s they wana throw my way for cheap cheap?
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• wat profile ?
                sigpic

Comment

• Moh, I want one.

Comment

• Jc- go to Phil at Tokyo prestige, imported it through him. Excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                      wat profile ?
                      let me know what you have, i run lots of different sizes as long as it is not a 205/40, cause thats not going to take too well with bouncing accross ripple strips
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• If you got 225/40/18s, I'll swap you a pair of my 235 feds

Comment

• rang centerline cars done, although 'i dont know how your going to get it down the driveway' is abit scary.

LOL.
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Sup fellow Aussies

Comment

• my pen15
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Don't want to know Ox.
                                Recent pics of the civic?

Comment

Working...
                                X