Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL damn you know me to well fuck i miss my car already and its only been a day
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• FML it is then haha, thats okay ill just chuck the stock susp on for now, nothing much i can do. But definitely this is not gonna prevent me from modding again lol

Comment

• faaa let us know how it goes Chris.

dw Colin, full walk out there, singlet n shorts, barefoot, holing a metal rod pointed at the sky....youll be fine.....
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Metal rod is good forrrrr?

Comment

• beating up some random if they come and jump you while u trying to get the mail. the Northside, where Colin and I live is pretty tough man...gotta be prepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
              Found pics of that CU2 I saw parked in a small side street while I was up in sydney last month...

As I guessed, its fitting 10's at the rear. Bagged.

20x8.5 +30 Front
              20x10 +20 Rear

tbh front specs are fail. Rear is sex but. dope ride none-the-less wow

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
              I have copies of both in my glovebox LOL

as well as EPA guidelines and laws.
              Need to print out as per romans suggestion. Thanks mang

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
              lol reece, well its not my fault i go uni 5 days a week, so only shifts i can work are fri sat nights =(
              You work too much nam. You baller! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                Haha, nah bro no more new wheels for the e46. was on springvale rd stopped at a traffic light and suddenly realised there was a unmarked cop behind me. FML wasnt paying attention, raised the car slowly bit by bit, he didnt notice i raised the car but he pulled me over anyway. First thing he said to me was "MATE! half your rear tyres arent even touching the ground" LOL and straight away he told me he was gonna give me a defect notice.

Well since he didnt actually notice ive got air suspension im hoping i can clear it easy. But someone told me that workshops now will need to take pics of the car. So hopefully the workshop wont say anything about the airsus, otherwise i have to swap the stock susp back on. we'll see

HAHA was actually on my way to buy groceries lol
                Damn! If you know a workshop you should be sweet. I thought they needed 3 things though?

By going shopping, i meant did you get done for bags :p lol

You should be ok to sort it out easily!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  beating up some random if they come and jump you while u trying to get the mail. the Northside, where Colin and I live is pretty tough man...gotta be prepared.
                  srsly?

Comment

• rollcage should be ready for next winton

super excite times
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                      srsly?
                      LOL....jkz.
                      just wanted him to get struck by lightning...LOL

Comment

• lolll

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• =D

is there a sesh with stu and reece tamoz or nah?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            faaa let us know how it goes Chris.

dw Colin, full walk out there, singlet n shorts, barefoot, holing a metal rod pointed at the sky....youll be fine.....
                            And I'm the one doing the jumping and the taking of the wallet and phone because let's face it. Stereotypes are accurate!!lmao

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            LOL....jkz.
                            just wanted him to get struck by lightning...LOL
                            BAHAHAHHAHA.

Comment

• col, when do i rock up at yours? got someone tagging along with me.

Comment

• Oi moh,

Always wondered, how much was your er34?

Comment

Working...
                                X