X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so you guys crashing jdmst? waering storm trooper helmets yerh? LOL
    sigpic

Comment

• Fuck. So shattered Im gonna miss out on that meet if you guys crash it hahaha. fuckin hell.

Comment

• reece. use a hammer and your hands. like a man

and, ill be heading to jdmst. you khunts better rock up. i wont be wearing a storm trooper helmet though. where do i find one? lol

Comment

• I did. Started to fuck up my fenders so i stopped hahaha

Storm trooper helmet group buy?

Comment

• i wont be at jdmst anyway, got work fri sat, gg grand final weekend, im fucked
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              Im down stu. I need to slightly pull my guards but ox has been busy

Yeh dude no stress! maybe thursday night? or one night next week?

Just FB me when you think would be an appropriate time and day!
              [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• yepyep will be droppn by jdmst fri for once, if only stormtrooper helmets lol we'd be like

got stance bitchez?
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• unlucky day, major defect + 305 fine....what a fckin way to waste 305 dollars, wife will definitely flip out when she finds out lol

Comment

• Reece- baws.
                    Col- pre meet?
                    Indomi- that sucks man, sorry to hear. Lol siff not stance out the wife's car

Comment

• ye dude, campbelfield maccas or my house then head to the westy pre meet? sms/pm me your whatevers easiest for u nigguh
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                        ye dude, campbelfield maccas or my house then head to the westy pre meet? sms/pm me your whatevers easiest for u nigguh
                        Nws man, I CBf pmg you an I lost your number lol.
                        Your house sounds the goods.
                        0411 421 zero 97

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                          Yeh dude no stress! maybe thursday night? or one night next week?

Just FB me when you think would be an appropriate time and day!
                          Keen on any day man. Gotta meet up with AJ and a mate on thursday night. But can swing by after if you guys are still round. Expected arrival at about 11pm on thursday?

Originally posted by cln View Post
                          yepyep will be droppn by jdmst fri for once, if only stormtrooper helmets lol we'd be like

got stance bitchez?
                          hahaha thats ill

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                          i wont be at jdmst anyway, got work fri sat, gg grand final weekend, im fucked
                          nam if i had a dollar for everytime you said "i wont/cant be at ____, got work fri, sat" id have like 8 dollars man.

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                          unlucky day, major defect + 305 fine....what a fckin way to waste 305 dollars, wife will definitely flip out when she finds out lol
                          but..she wont find out
                          but women find out all..........................

goodluck to you ray. LOL

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          Lol siff not stance out the wife's car
                          this.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          Nws man, I CBf pmg you an I lost your number lol.
                          Your house sounds the goods.
                          i got your number now moh. Gonna msg and call you 24/7
                          no homo but yeah

Comment

• Lol. Forever not alone.

As for the women finding out shut. So true.

Comment

• Woke up a bit later today and thought I'd drive the S14 into the city for work.

WINNINGS!

just arrived without any police problems/defects/blown up highway patrol cars/exploding buses/hospital bound tmu officers etc...

however I scraped the shit outta my exhaust on 3 consecutive speedbumps once in the city. Got beached on one and had to throw down a skid to get up over it...many lols. All the suits and corporate whores walking past were staring as I lay there stuck on a tiny 40mm speedbump with loud scraping noises of metal on concrete. so good.

This is the first time I've driven to work since the EPIC FREEWAY WIN. However I did see old mate Dean Pickering sitting on the side of the eastern near Chandler Hwy, exactly where he got me last time. I rolled past, trolling hard.

All in all, an excellent start to the day!

enjoy your day fellas

Comment

• Thats nice and all but pics of corporate whores.

Comment

Working...
                                X