Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a pair of stockies today from an ebay buy. Bloke said his wife would be home, but didnt inform me she was full blown DEAF. Needless to say i knocked for 20 minutes. I could hear her walking around in there, clearly she could hear me...'

Comment

• was she legit deaf, or stupid deaf?
      hahaha

Comment

• fucking lol

Comment

• i found 7 Maccas BBQ Sauce thingies under me seat before.......like a boss.
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• All asians love maccas...

True story.

Comment

• i love maccas but im white.

umad?

Comment

• lol lukey whered you go airborne? if u were westside had to be sunshine turnoff on the fwy fucking road dips something mad low
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• first bridge out of morwell in the right lane heading towards moe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    first bridge out of morwell in the right lane heading towards moe.
                    ahahah fkn **** that bridge, i try and keep to the left lane these days, its been like that for a few years, after they "resurfaced" that section.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                      ahahah fkn **** that bridge, i try and keep to the left lane these days, its been like that for a few years, after they "resurfaced" that section.
                      This. no flying down that part of the road at 110 for me...

I drove all the way from Melbourne to Canberra on the LMs, drove 30mins east of Melbourne and had to pull over to swap something with less fitment to the rear, wanted to change the fronts but didn't have all the right tools
                      I hear a lot about roads in sydney etc, but think east vic is the worst i've driven on yet. Very jealous of you guys in Melbourne!
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• my poo was runny.....full 10w-30...

Comment

• junk food is catching up to you tranz! hahaha

Comment

• i have a new job XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

• congratz Crawsitty.
                              wubwubwubunceunceunce sesshhhh

Comment

• [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDjpQJIlw7U[/ame]

This.

Comment

Working...
                                X