This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
    so how long does these SW windscreen banners take to arrive after purchase?
    ive got a spare set of silver sw stickers if you havent ordered em yet you can have those yo

jdmst meet 30 sept port melb, we still busting it or?
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
      ive got a spare set of silver sw stickers if you havent ordered em yet you can have those yo

jdmst meet 30 sept port melb, we still busting it or?
      yerh? how much?
      sigpic

Comment

• Let me know if you order nam, I'll get one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post
          Let me know if you order nam, I'll get one too.
          alright, see when cln gets back to me, silver one will look good imo since the car is silver =P
          sigpic

Comment

• 20bux dude shoot me a pm whenever u wanna pick them up
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• i need to order Maccas yeeeeeeeeeee
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Comment

• i am never driving around derrimut again, fucking copped a speed hump ontop of a speed hump ultimate ownage. fucking got sunburned aswell and i didnt even have my windows open

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHHAA, SUNBURNNN SEESSHHHHHHH
                    i want my front bar back already.....sick of driving so high at the front.,.....LOL

Comment

• wtf colin. Where in derrimut? hahaha

Comment

• saaaaa upset...i dont get my front bar back till thursday....gave it too him since last tuesday.....FUUUUUUU....

Comment

• ^ sucks more arsehole then aunty julie.

Comment

• i know....i **** driving with such a high front end..... =[

Comment

• camber arms and more lowz wednesday ^_^, dw jase least u can use your sunroof during the day =(

Comment

• colin dont complain bout that.

i got airborne heading to melb on saturday arvo!

Comment

Working...
                                X