This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    i recon they should make tires like that with round sidewall that gives it the stretched look, then there will be no need to stretch, so the tires would be legal

i should sell my ideas lol
    Pretty sure they do... They're called motorbike tires
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• got to drive a friends Nissan Gloria to a house warming last night, car is so PIMP

with stock suspension it would make sick daily coz its so comfortable

still a bit hungover from the house warming party, but well worth the good times,
      managed to burn over 60kg of wood in the fire too and that was being conservative lol

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Pretty sure they do... They're called motorbike tires
      i did say legally, and motorbike tires are illegal to run on a car coz of the load rating
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Quick question regarding car paint guys,

When I go for rego, as my car will be black, and it was originally registered as Gold and has plates in the engine bay that say it is gold, will I have to get those plates changed?
        OR
        When i go for rego, do I simply have to say the car is black?

Sort of need to know this as I will be buying paint in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Quick question regarding car paint guys,

When I go for rego, as my car will be black, and it was originally registered as Gold and has plates in the engine bay that say it is gold, will I have to get those plates changed?
          OR
          When i go for rego, do I simply have to say the car is black?

Sort of need to know this as I will be buying paint in the next few days.
          i sprayed my car between being unrego'd, and then regoing it in my name (for the first tiem) and there was a colour change, it just filled the new colour out on the form and there wasn't a problem.

but there is also a form, in vic atleast, that you can just fill out and hand in at vic roads

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            moh, in other words, lower it
            This guy is right.

Comment

• so how long does these SW windscreen banners take to arrive after purchase?
              sigpic

Comment

• mine took bout a week and a half or so from memory

Comment

• rolled front arches today.

now can achieve more lows

but coils only have 20mm more thread

Comment

• thats still 20mm lower ^

Comment

• i would like to have my fked fender rolled so i can see if im satisfied with it or not....LOL
                      ceebz gettin a new fender...LOL.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• have u herd off
                        TEIN Down Low Cool Style Master Type WAGON

Comment

• any one know where i can get these wheel nuts from ? link to where i can buy em ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                            any one know where i can get these wheel nuts from ? link to where i can buy em ?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3117/...40098e6d_o.jpg
                            99% sure its these

The Kics Racing Composite R40 wheel nuts now feature a unique titanium coating for the ultimate show style wheel nuts.

Comment

• so who went to ADGP this weekend and what were your thoughts

I found the spectator viewing to be pretty pathetic, couldn't see much unless you were up against the fence, in the small grand stand or paid $25 for the VIP viewing area

the commentator needs to use more then just the word proximity, i swear he must've said it a million times

i also found some judging calls to be pretty biased in some battles

hopefully they improve for next year and continue the series as any competitive drift even helps us get better publicity for the sport
                              Last edited by 180roman; 09-25-2011, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                                rolled front arches today.

now can achieve more lows

but coils only have 20mm more thread
                                really? Helpers be gone?

Feel free to roll my fronts sometime. Not sure if i like ruining my 19'' falkens as much as i am...
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X