Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeh I was considering those, and yep I really didn't wanna go up to 45 profile, but thought it might be alright going to a 205/45?

Where's that price from, egay?
    FRUSH

Comment

• nah Option 1 Garage
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yo fellas
        You think its worth spending an extra 2k just so i can my "dream" wheels ? Or should i just get my "ooofresh" wheels for 2k less. Both have same specs for moar stance

Comment

• that depends what the "dream" wheels are are what the "oofresh" wheels are

Comment

• Dream wheels = SSR sp3
            ooofresh wheels = Varrstoens. Kinda immitation BBS LM

Comment

• i ordered my stickers from stancedesign 3 and a half weeks ago and they still havent showed up. not impressed.

Comment

• i might send an email complaining

Comment

• what wa the offset you need for the camry, coz i'm pretty sure genuine LMs are not that expensive in highish offsets

Comment

• +22 bro with a 9.5 width bro. If the LMs are around the same price range as the the varrstoens then ill probably get the LMs. I prefer the Sp3s though. They are just sooo expensive and i want stance now now now. hahaha

Comment

• ah just remembered you wanted 18s didn't you

The LMs i was talking about are 17x9 +20 from import monster for $1.8k

would make 17x9 +5 if you reverse mount the faces

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        Yo fellas
                        You think its worth spending an extra 2k just so i can my "dream" wheels ? Or should i just get my "ooofresh" wheels for 2k less. Both have same specs for moar stance
                        Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        Dream wheels = SSR sp3
                        ooofresh wheels = Varrstoens. Kinda immitation BBS LM
                        Genuine > replicas.

Save, then be a baller. Or get the Reps and be fitted, but with no substance
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Word. Good thinking. Ill just work my ass off doing double shifts all summer to get these wheels. We'll see how long this takes.
                          Roman; Going 19s bro. 18s look to small on such a big car IMO. And yeah i think i saw the ones you were talking about lastnight!

btw, anyone up for like a meet to garage cafe sometime soon? i been craving that shit
                          Last edited by private_numero; 11-22-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            Word. Good thinking. Ill just work my ass off doing double shifts all summer to get these wheels. We'll see how long this takes.
                            Roman; Going 19s bro. 18s look to small on such a big car IMO. And yeah i think i saw the ones you were talking about lastnight!

btw, anyone up for like a meet to garage cafe sometime at the start of dec? i been craving that shit
                            epic driveway.. i pulled mad angles to get in there last time. but im down

Comment

• ha ha yeah the driveway is a bit challenging lol

Comment

• what date we looking at for unce unce??
                                Last edited by INVSBL; 11-22-2010, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X