This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cln View Post
    fuck sakes got airborne atleast 5 times on the fwy home between st albans and broady turn off, fucking lumps and dips coming out of nowhere ><.
    because race car

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      because race car
      more like because western suburbs
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• if ur bored, try entering the calder from where the melton hwy ends, stay in the right lane, do 120, fully sick air time lol

Comment

• try the Millers Rd outbound on-ramp, god that is fucking annoying piece of road

also the left lane of the westgate freeway inbound around the grieve pde bridge, i never realy drive in that lane usually in the far right but damn even with the car slightly raised from winton i still scrapped hard, caught me off guard there as i usually know all the ares where i scrape
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• hmm appears to be a 2 piece wing

the bottom piece would make a nice boot spoiler

Comment

• use the top part as a shoe rack.....winnnnahhhhh
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• i want this colour S14 so bad

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  use the top part as a shoe rack.....winnnnahhhhh
                  ha ha, so JDM i use spoilers as shoe racks

Comment

• the FUCK 29deg tomorow danger will robinson dangerrrrr
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

fuck sakes got airborne atleast 5 times on the fwy home between st albans and broady turn off, fucking lumps and dips coming out of nowhere ><.
                      Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                      if ur bored, try entering the calder from where the melton hwy ends, stay in the right lane, do 120, fully sick air time lol
                      Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      try the Millers Rd outbound on-ramp, god that is fucking annoying piece of road

also the left lane of the westgate freeway inbound around the grieve pde bridge, i never realy drive in that lane usually in the far right but damn even with the car slightly raised from winton i still scrapped hard, caught me off guard there as i usually know all the ares where i scrape

I frequent all of the above often.

From furlong rd onwards outbound....left lane.
                      from millers road to west gate bridge..second lane from the right. If left lane, i send up sparks

millers rd outbound onramp = 50kms per hour

Jumpin on the calder fwy from melton hwy entrance going to the city...50kms per hour. mass bumps

western suburbs suck

Comment

I I have done this too. Scarey shit

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          is this just a Carbon Kevlar panel under some strange lighting or is it actually Green Kevlar

i'd love to get it if it is actually green
                          Its not green, just like that guard. the guard is gold.

Shitty photos are shit.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Must say, for a shitty photo it makes me want the shitty green colour appearing..
                            Originally posted by E36BMW
                            You stay classy, Honda Ricers...

Comment

• lulz

Comment

• lol...

Storm trooper helmets, are we all buying them to rock up at meets with?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X