Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they deleted my post in the lolpic thread.

faggot american cunts. get a sense of humor you butthurt douchebag pussies

Comment

• to those going to performance car mania, ive been sent this msg.

Operations Task Force will be there (and around winton).. any registed cars that aint legal have a huge chance of defect - even for cars on a trailer they can defect so suggest to your mates to pull plates and rego sticker off
      It's a cunt act, these events are to pull hoon behaviour off the streets and the cops come and do this shit..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        they deleted my post in the lolpic thread.

faggot american cunts. get a sense of humor you butthurt douchebag pussies
        bahahaha youre such a cunt, its awesome.

Comment

• not to mention they cant drink.

Comment

• +1 with nam, i was like WTF IS THIS RUBBISH, where the fuck is cheese tv and dragon ball z

Comment

• +1

Comment

• wtb: another 9/11

Comment

• so if i cant clear my epa noise notice in time, like car is still at workshop? what happens? do i get a big fine? or can i call up and ask for an extension as the car is getting work done on it? thanks all, i cbf lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• Winton pics, on teh home page.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• oxer have a read of road kill thread and all the stupid yanks raging at me hahahahaha

Comment

• whens drift attack?

Comment

• vicdrift.com

late october.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• how late in october? and where?
                            skyline nats are in late october too..

Comment

• Drift Attack is back for 2011! This year there will be two rounds of the highly anticipated Drift Attack competition, both to be held at Winton Raceway. The first round is to be held on Saturday the 7th of May 2011. Second round is 8th of October, so head on down to Winton Raceway to check out one of Australia's biggest drift competitions.

says they both winton

Comment

• September 13, 2011 9:41 pm Customs clearance processing complete

fuckyeah mother bitCHez
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X