Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 32 belongs to a guy on sau. Seems legit.
    I want another 32 so fuckn bad!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Hahahaha..

No worry, You drinking on an off day would still be better then the yanks.

they pretty pathetic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        got a 21st tomorrow nite.

meep.

i have only been drunk once over winter, which was start of july.

im gonna be a weak cunt
        I too am attending a 21st. Rowdy is the plan!

Comment

• so i was just looking at a poster of an old mini on my wall and just thought to myself, wouldnt it be cool if you could fit an sr20 or f20 in one to make it rwd.

Comment

• youd be hard to find a 32/33gtst that hasnt been thrashed to the fucking shit luke, i couldnt find a decent 32 back in 2006ish? when i got mine so i ending up biting the bullet and imported one. i wouldnt even bother looking locally now days, just stick with the tegz, save up and go luxury
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lol whats go with importing?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                That 32 belongs to a guy on sau. Seems legit.
                I want another 32 so fuckn bad!!!
                well the front bar and lip doesn't seem to have a break in the paint like they are 1 piece, so it looks fake to me, so if he indeed is lying about a GTR bar then i'd be cautions what else could be hiding
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  lol whats go with importing?
                  no point importing an R32, they are worth fuck all over here, so you'll end up paying double what they are worth

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    well the front bar and lip doesn't seem to have a break in the paint like they are 1 piece, so it looks fake to me, so if he indeed is lying about a GTR bar then i'd be cautions what else could be hiding
                    i meant the car seems clean, bar the bar. pun not intended

YOU CUNTS ARE ALL BAD INFLUENCES! now im stuck looking for another skyline

Comment

• i'm stuck looking for more wheels and found some Work Equips for $1k

sell D1Rs for $900 add $100 and turn that into Work Equips.... do like that idea...

msg'd the guy to see where he lives to price up postage

Comment

• Erry1 wants a 32 nowadays. It's the 5th year anniversary for mine next month ^_^

BTW yeah the front bar is a copy definitely. The rest of the car looks alright. Interior needs a make over.

Comment

• jimmy. swaps? :P

having major r32 withdrawals

Comment

• Wintonz tonight, have a few drinks and then skids 2moro

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Easily, seeing disgusting things can make you not want to keep eating for sure. But then again, you're the sick fuck who likes to kill animals for fun...

Comment

• Haha moh no wayy, my twin bro just got rid of his NA ER34 4dr for an R32 GTS-t . 32 <3

So now we have two R32's in the family.

My car is still over in Perth tho, don't get it back til 21st Sept and it's killing me!

Comment

Working...
                                X