Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love how everyone has a contact that will mount smaller tyres on wider rims etc.
    its like ey man.. i know this guy.. ill tell you when i see you, dont know if this phones tapped..

Comment

• Our phones are most likely tapped cause being flush is more worse than rapists and murderers.

Comment

• I was explaining that to my uncle actually..
        Fkn, our shop got robbed and they couldn't find the cunt till he handed himself in, an now he's walking free as a bird while I was given a very stern warning and had to sell my turbo car.
        Shits fucked

Comment

• Find his address and steal his shit to see how he likes it

Comment

• chucked coilovers up for sale tonight, ill let fate decide whether i get air or not!
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
              chucked coilovers up for sale tonight, ill let fate decide whether i get air or not!
              Air please

Let's hope fate delivers....

Comment

• lol yeah, hope it doesnt work to early though i got rego due in a couple of weeks, $651 the fuck! i need to swindle a health care card lol
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• air it out for sure man

Comment

• fate decided i didn't need any more BBS LMs, coz i didn't win the auction

almost got done by the cops at Mitcham babz
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• what went done Roman? How did you avoid? lol

Comment

• we were going to move spots from Mitcham babz to the underground coles carpark for shelter from wind and rain and coz we had a fair big turnout of cars

Adam gunned it across the road, then a friend with a 1J cressida went and then i scraped out of the driveway and went towards coles, and as i was driving up towards the carpark i had some car right up my arse, so i thought it must've been one of the other guys. So as i scrape into the underground carpark almost getting beached, i go to park up and finally see what the car behind me is, the good old checkered blue divy van

they didn't even put lights on lol

the guy i got i was saying i was reving my car too much and he could impound it for excessive noise
                        1s thing he said to me was "whats wrong with your exhaust" i made a BS excuse that the rubber hanger must've poped off so it hangs a bit low and then he said the exhaust was also loud, so i said must be a leak from the exhaust hanging low. he said i revved the car as if i was going to gun it, but i didn't gun it so i made a BS excuse that the clutch is new and needs to be broken in right and he was like, aggressive clutch is not road worthy bla bla.

anyway he took down my details and that was it, so i quickly walked across the road while the other guy was busy looking over my friends cressida pretty closely and i didn't want him to switch his attention to my car lol.

Comment

• place in melbourne that will change my front tires fairly quckly? need it done tommorow, but dont wanna pay some stuoud figure either

Comment

• JaxQuickFit Caulfield South

Nathan would be able to sort you out

Comment

• siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, thanks man

Comment

• mention me and you should be sweet,

i used to be there a lot in my streeto days

Comment

Working...