• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So had a dream I got defected.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
      So had a dream I got defected.
      I've had that dream before. Shit's rough.

How have cops been around your area lately?

Comment

So had a dream I got defected.
        fuckkkk

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
          I've had that dream before. Shit's rough.

How have cops been around your area lately?
          bad man. Cops are out in force. See atleast 3 TMU everyday on my daily travels and get notifications of TMU/cops trollin atleast once every two days from my mates. Why? your due to head to the west?

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          fuckkkk
          fuckage.

Comment

bad man. Cops are out in force. See atleast 3 TMU everyday on my daily travels and get notifications of TMU/cops trollin atleast once every two days from my mates. Why? your due to head to the west?
            That's no good man. Suprised you haven't been picked up again. Your slammage and width is noticeable from miles away - maybe police see it being so clean and want to pursue the junkies and crims of the west instead lets hope.

I've passed a few cops lately while tucking the 17's but haven't had any issues, however seeing more and more TMU around makes me scared. Standard cops don't phase me too much because they don't know this from that, but TMU are a bit better informed, so they can fuck you no lube.

If I venture west I always take parents cars man haha

Comment

• hahaha yeah im surprised too man. I just try spot them before they spot me and turn into a street before they do spot me. Had a close call but lastnight. Was driving down the rd, undercover car parked on nature strip. Only me on the road. Drove past it, the UC turned on his driving lights and followed me but turned into my mates street and he just kept driving.

Oh agreed man. TMU WILL fuck you up the ass with no lube. Been trollin pictures of your ride with the tuck man - so ill.

Comment

hahaha yeah im surprised too man. I just try spot them before they spot me and turn into a street before they do spot me. Had a close call but lastnight. Was driving down the rd, undercover car parked on nature strip. Only me on the road. Drove past it, the UC turned on his driving lights and followed me but turned into my mates street and he just kept driving.

Oh agreed man. TMU WILL fuck you up the ass with no lube. Been trollin pictures of your ride with the tuck man - so ill.
                Yeah man, spotting them then doing the dodgy turn into a street is the only way. However I did that once and they ended up turning as well by mere coicedence cause they hadn't seen me in the first place when I had turned and ended meeting me on the otherside of the street I turned into. LOL no good.

I've passed a few TMU cars actually and whilst I've shit bricks, I haven't had any trouble...yet Clutch in makes a big volume difference and with the CST's instead of the dished eurolines I think I attract less attention, which is good. Dish is an automatic beacon for 5-0.

haha yeah it's not bad, but with coilovers maxed out it was tucking too much, not enough poke for my liking. Raised rear up 1cm last night and it sits better now, less camber. Fronts will go back down soon once I''ve fixed my loom up...keep rubbing that shit. Had to raise fronts at Winton to avoid blowing loom again

Comment

• hahaha epic man. I been fair lucky too on past occasions with the 5-0. And agreed, dish attracts attention like crazy. Dennis spotted me on ballarat road at night with my HIDs on including fogs in the dark from agesss away awhile ago. Must of been the dish ahhaha

new pics? and you wouldnt wanna blow the loom again bro LOLOL

Comment

• pics when front height is fixed up, might do that tonight...

also removing all my stickers and making the car look as clean as possible.

Comment

• dropped of the 260Z wheel cylinders to get re-built and new hard lines to be made coz the flare nuts were furked
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• JDMST delivers the lols so hard. makes for a good laugh during a boring day at the office. making dudes hellamad

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                          JDMST delivers the lols so hard. makes for a good laugh during a boring day at the office. making dudes hellamad
                          niceeeeee. thread???
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Definitely a link to the said thread is necessary

Comment

• Comment

• nice uKLey...many stickers =]
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X